new movies

greenfreak

A funny review on "Unfaithful" which is not very flattering:

(CNN) -- How can an actor who attempts to convey every conceivable emotion by quickly blinking his eyes maintain a career for 25 years?

"Unfaithful," yet another soon-to-be-forgotten Richard Gere vehicle, is an overheated melodrama about a woman who strays from her monotonous husband, only to force him into a nasty situation that cries out for multiple bouts of eye-blinking.

Surprisingly, Gere dwells in the background for much of the picture, while Diane Lane, as his sexually supercharged wife, repeatedly takes off her blouse and strips down to her panties. Lane's near-obsessive aversion to clothing, while beneath her significant abilities as an actress, is the only commendable move in the entire film.

Full Review: CNN

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Damn, i hate george lucas......i don't know why the a$$hole's company decided to release ep2 in Mexico until July.

F**k him, i will download it from the net...

flavio

Banned
More on Unfaithful from IGN.com

This one is for the rental shelf when it's your girlfriend's turn to pick the movie. There is enough heat to keep her happy and just enough intrigue to pull you through the evening.

In short, Unfaithful is a mediocre movie knocked up several notches by the knockout performance of Diane Lane and just enough unconvention to make it all interesting

3/5 Stars