New Obama Birth Certificate is a Forgery

Gotholic

Corsi: Trump Conspired With Obama To Neutralize Birther Controversy

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
May 23, 2011

As he prepares to release shocking new evidence and name the people who he claims were behind the forgery of Barack Obama’s long form birth certificate, author Jerome Corsi sensationally accused short-lived Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump of “working with Obama” to neutralize the birther controversy.

Appearing on the Alex Jones Show, Corsi said that he now completely discounted the apparent efforts of Donald Trump to force the release of Obama’s birth certificate, stating, “I’m completely convinced at this point Donald Trump was subterfuge, that he…. was working with Obama.”

Corsi explained how he was contacted directly by Trump, because Trump wanted to know what was going on behind the scenes, and that he requested several copies of Corsi’s book before it was released.

Trump’s role according to Corsi was to “beat the drums big” and craft a false resolution to the controversy in order to make the press “go to sleep” and get his $60 million dollar television contract with NBC, owned by General Electric, which is closely allied with the Obama administration.

Regarding who actually helped the administration create the forgery, Corsi pointed out that “they were stuck with the guys who were close to them,” because putting out a proposal for outside experts to forge the document would have been far too risky.

“I’m pretty well on the trail of linking the characteristics of this document to someone who’s going to have a lot of explaining to do,” said Corsi, adding that he was “hot on the trail” of one individual who “may have had a hand in this,” and that his identity would be released this week.

“The forger is someone who does not work in government, he works in the media and is close to the administration and would have been within the circle of friends that may have been called on to do the forgery or participate in the forgery,” said Corsi.

Corsi said that the information contained in his book, Where’s the Birth Certificate?, and the new revelations he was about to unleash would mean the Obama administration “would not survive,” because the evidence proves the administration has tried to preserve itself using “criminal fraud”.

“I got a call about three weeks before it was released from one of my sources in Hawaii and I was told that the new long form birth certificate had been forged, had been slipped into the log book,” said Corsi, noting that efforts to create the fake began shortly after reporter Mike Evans let slip that Hawaii Governor and close friend Neil Abercrombie had been shocked at his failure to find Obama’s long form birth certificate, and were timed to pre-empt the release of Corsi’s book.

During the interview, Corsi listed numerous examples of where the new birth certificate was clearly forged, including an obvious misspelling on the stamp and a “smiley face” that appears in the signature of the doctor once the document is blown up to 800 per cent, both of which don’t occur in the hundreds of other examples of the signature that Corsi has studied.

The letters in the document also share identical pixelations despite the fact that they are purportedly from a typewriter, which would produce different pixelations if transferred to an electronic document every time. The identical pixelations prove that the document was created on a modern computer.

Another aspect of the birth certificate pointing to forgery is the fact that the electronic PDF document released by the White House clearly shows evidence of ‘kerning’ – where parts of letters overlap each other for a pleasing visual effect – this is produced by modern computers and was not possible on 1960′s typewriters.

“The administration will not show the original, in 1961 there were no computers, where’s the original paper birth certificate if it exists?” asked Corsi, adding that the original document needs to undergo forensic analysis. Corsi visited the Hawaii Department of Health as well as the Kapi’olani Medical Center in an attempt to see the original certificate or patient records for Obama’s mother Ann Dunham, but was told that police would be called if he didn’t vacate the premises.

During an interview with a Denver radio station last week, Corsi said he was about to release bombshell evidence that proved the alleged Obama birth certificate released last month was a composite of three different birth certificates from other individuals born at the same hospital.

“I’m going to be telling the entire world about this scandal over the next few weeks,” Corsi said in a separate interview. “This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.”

In an effort to derail the success of Corsi’s book, Esquire Magazine then put out a hoax article claiming that publisher Joseph Farah had ordered the book to be pulled from store shelves. Farah is considering whether to launch a lawsuit in response.

Watch Corsi’s full interview with Alex Jones below.

Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Prison Planet.com. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a regular fill-in host for The Alex Jones Show.

Source

This is getting good.

Winky

If one tenth of one percent of the population is capable of getting the news,
then all you have to do is show them — and in a matter of some generations
all the stupid ones will die out and those with your discipline will inherit the Earth.
Whenever that is — a thousand years from now, or ten thousand
— will be plenty soon enough to worry about whether some new hurdle
is necessary to make them jump higher. But don't go getting faint-hearted
because only a handful have turned into angels overnight.

Personally, I never expected any of them to manage it.

MrBishop

Kerning? Seriously? Kerning...

1) IBM had a kerning typewriter in 1951.
2) Kerning, or what appears to be kerning in this case, is more about the weak mechanics of the paper-advance than anything planned.

Please note the letter linked and then zoomed upon (attached) dated back to 1944. I'm pretty sure that with the number of old farts in office now, that one of them would've had an old typewriter on hand to really make a decent fake.

Never mind...no matter what evidence is placed before them, conspiracy theorists will ALWAYS call it a fake AND add the source of the 'fake' to their list of untrusted sources.

history9July44%20Large.jpg

ResearchMonkey

I want to know Obama is using a SS# that belonged to a dead Conn man. Obama didn't live in Conn, why is his SS# issued from there?

What is his REAL SS#?

Winky

Entire Obama Presidency is a Forgery

ol Barry was born out of wedlock in Hawaii
that isn't what they spent 2 mil covering up

we don't need to see his school records either to know
who and what he is

ts-onl.jpg

Gotholic

Kerning? Seriously? Kerning...

1) IBM had a kerning typewriter in 1951.
2) Kerning, or what appears to be kerning in this case, is more about the weak mechanics of the paper-advance than anything planned.

Please note the letter linked and then zoomed upon (attached) dated back to 1944. I'm pretty sure that with the number of old farts in office now, that one of them would've had an old typewriter on hand to really make a decent fake.

Never mind...no matter what evidence is placed before them, conspiracy theorists will ALWAYS call it a fake AND add the source of the 'fake' to their list of untrusted sources.

history9July44%20Large.jpg

I am not keen on kerning, however, here is a response from someone who says he is and addresses your example...

Baraka,

i must respectfully say that either you are ignorant of typesetting, or you are intentionally misleading people: which is it?

PROPORTIONAL typesetting has nothing to do with KERNING.

In your link to the IBM example of a typewriter with PROPORTIONAL capabilities, IBM created a typewriter that was cognizant of the actual widths of letters of the typeface they designed. each letter was struck, and spaced out to the next letter only the width of that letter. this did not reqiire that the typewriter be cognizant of LETTER PAIRS. AT NO TIME do the descenders of a following letter actually encroach upon the vertical space of a prior letter, as is done in KERNING.

KERNING needs the intelligence of LETTER PAIRS, which when typeset by a book printer, was done in lead by the knowledge of the person putting the letters in the rack (HE would be the person understanding letter pairs like -ly, or -ty, etc) or by a computer that is able to look ahead in the letter stream.

NO TYPEWRITER OF THE 60's or any other time possessed this knowledege; nor is it possible because the typewriter cannot strike until it knows the next letter following to decide to HOW MUCH TO SPACE.

LOOK AT THE EXAMPLE PAGE at that IBM link you provided: you WILL NOT SEE any example of descender encroachment!!!

SO, we're back to the original poster's question-- the answer is that kerning is present in Mr. Obama's "original long form birth certificate", something that is not physically possible with ANY TYPEWRITER -- this forces the issue that it MUST NECESSARILY BE A FORGERY, and unfortunately, a simple-minded one at that...

I say simple-minded, because I have been digitizing and OCR'ing documents for some 15 years involving archival quality documents and results--I even have friends at Adobe (creator of the pdf format utilized by the forger), and have been involved with their beta testing programs, so I'm fully aware of the "tricks" that can be used to simulate a forgery.

If you enlarge the "white house" document to let's say 800%, and look at the "typewritten" letters, you will notice an interesting anomaly-- something not physically possible with an actual typewriter: every instance of the same letter is identical!! On a typewriter, if you strike. row of a's for example, the physical force of the hammer striking the ribbon and then the paper behind it creates an ink blob that "looks like" an "a". But if you enlarge the image of the "a" with a magnifying glass, you will immediately notice that the edges are not crisp...there are areas of grey around the letters where very little ink was put to paper, and in addition, as the ribbon moves (being made of fabric in thise days), varying amounts of ink would be applied. As a result, each "a" is as individual as a fingerprint!

To produce a forgery as simple minded as this one is, all one has to do is "digitize" an example of each letter off of an existing birth certificate. When a computer lays the pattern down, to the unaided eye (without zoom or magnification), each letter in a row will look like that "a" we just talked about... HOWEVER, EACH "a" will be identical!

So, what happened here is that the "forger" was an idiot not familiar with the tell-tale signs of digitization, and also forgot to turn off kerning (the forger, had he been aware, could have done this).

THIS ALSO TELLS ME THAT THE CIA AND FBI WERE NOT INVOLVED in this forgery!

WHY? Because THEY have the ability to produce a forgery that is correct! THEY MAINTAIN WAREHOUSES OF ACTUAL EQUIPMENT and PAPER. They would have taken the typeface and pulled an actual typewriter of thqt make and model, pulled out the actual paper (they have reams of actual paper -- every one ever produced) and produced a forgery indistinguishable from a real one! THEY would have made sure the document sequence numbers were correct (Mr Obama's is earlier than those produced a day later). THEY would have matched the culture of the time (Mr Obama's talks about "African"-- a term not used to describe his race at that time)... and a host of other "issues".

SO WHAT CONFUSES ME, IS *NOT THAT* this is a forgery--it most certainly is, but why the CIA or FBI were not called upon to produce the forgery???!!! -- which agency could certainly have made it a lot harder to prove a forgery than this micky-mouse attempt that the white-house has unashamedly committed itself to (what an embarrassment-- they had the technology and did not use it!?)

Source

It seems you are wrong on that one, Bish.

MrBishop

I am not keen on kerning, however, here is a response from someone who says he is and addresses your example...

Source

It seems you are wrong on that one, Bish.

Best go back to your link...Baraka him(her)self upends your (borrowed) arguments.

Kerning has more to do with round letters and letters that are wide, and the spaces between that letter and the next than you can possibly imagine. It's about aesthetics mostly. Trying to maintain the area of free space between one letter and the next equal to the next pair. If you split a letter in two vertically...measure the area open and subtract that from the average, you'll find out how much space that letter needs to have extra between that border (in the case of a rectangular letter-box) and the next. Do that for each letter x2 and you can build a close approximation of a properly kerned letter which doesn't rely on knowing it's neighbour in order to appear properly kerned. This is the process used when you create a font...whether it's digital or mechanical.

In a digital font, you have to add a transparent space for proper kerning. It's a pain in the ass, involves a lot of math and is the primary reason why some fonts have to be bought and some fonts are free. The free fonts look like crap, are badly kerned, often improperly leaded etc... Ya get what you pay for.

I've tried creating my own font...looked pretty crappy and wasn't all that legible or fun to read. I wasn't puttin' a lot of effort into the matter or the math.

In either case, like I mentioned prior, the false kerning (in the BC) has more to do with paper slip. It's not universal throughout the document & doesn't follow any of the rules of kerning. It's not the work of a digital 'typesetter'.

Step away from the digital-document thresh-hold. If you're looking for a fake doc, you're barking up the wrong tree.

ResearchMonkey

No Mixy, I've never been in a situation where I might "accidentally" get a penis in my mouth. Any situation like that I've ever been in, there was only ONE male. Alpha as fuck!

Silly metros. (explains a lot though).

Gotholic

Best go back to your link...Baraka him(her)self upends your (borrowed) arguments.

You mean this? That does not constitute "upending" the argument. In no way was the argument even remotely refuted.

Kerning has more to do with round letters and letters that are wide, and the spaces between that letter and the next than you can possibly imagine. It's about aesthetics mostly. Trying to maintain the area of free space between one letter and the next equal to the next pair. If you split a letter in two vertically...measure the area open and subtract that from the average, you'll find out how much space that letter needs to have extra between that border (in the case of a rectangular letter-box) and the next. Do that for each letter x2 and you can build a close approximation of a properly kerned letter which doesn't rely on knowing it's neighbour in order to appear properly kerned. This is the process used when you create a font...whether it's digital or mechanical.

In a digital font, you have to add a transparent space for proper kerning. It's a pain in the ass, involves a lot of math and is the primary reason why some fonts have to be bought and some fonts are free. The free fonts look like crap, are badly kerned, often improperly leaded etc... Ya get what you pay for.

I've tried creating my own font...looked pretty crappy and wasn't all that legible or fun to read. I wasn't puttin' a lot of effort into the matter or the math.

In either case, like I mentioned prior, the false kerning (in the BC) has more to do with paper slip. It's not universal throughout the document & doesn't follow any of the rules of kerning. It's not the work of a digital 'typesetter'.

Step away from the digital-document thresh-hold. If you're looking for a fake doc, you're barking up the wrong tree.

The point is and remains so is that kerning is only available on modern computers and there is no way a typewriter can know what you are going to type next. A typewriter did have proportional spacing then but it is not the same as kerning. It does not need to be universal throughout the document since examples of any show manipulation at the very least.

There are other examples as why this certificate is fake as demonstrated here (includes kerning): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgIMsSEAkYc

More on kerning: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58vFN2FFu2U&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_69788 (please watch this one at least and read the annotations)