NFL week 12

Inkara1

YAY RAIDERS! :D

Now I don't have to listen to that "17 straight divisional losses" bullshit anymore. This is a great day.

Cowboys win... check. Fresno State win... check. Now, Raiders win... check.

We'll see how much shit Herm Edwards takes for his fourth-quarter decision-making skills this week... Chiefs made a catch, spotted at the 23. First down was at the 22. He took a timeout to decide whether to challenge the spot, then challenged it and lost, losing another timeout. Fourth-and-1 and the Chiefs lose a yard... didn't try the FG to tie it. Raiders take over and hold on to the ball for the rest of the game.

Inkara1

Holy shit... anyone watch the SF-ARZ game? Of all the ways to end a game... Game tied at 31-31, goes into OT... Arizona is about to kick a FG, but a delay of game penalty pushes them back five yards. Second attempt is wide left, barely... would have been good from five yards closer. SF fails to score on its possession... AZ gets it back, and Kurt Warner is almost sacked in the end zone, but fumbles. SF falls on it for a TD, game over.

Inkara1

From every Raider fan everywhere... Thanks you, Bears. :D

Denver loses, Raiders beat the Chiefs... fuck you, Ravens, for not being able to beat the Chargers. Only thing that spoils the day... I guess three out of four ain't bad. :D

woodman19_99

Patriots actually played a competitive game last night. So that's what it feels like to be involved in a real football game. God how hate that feeling!

And F U AJ "Touchie" Freely. Lucky bastard.

Dave

Patriots actually played a competitive game last night. So that's what it feels like to be involved in a real football game. God how hate that feeling!

And F U AJ "Touchie" Freely. Lucky bastard.

i was at that game.

Philly played an excellent game. i was suprised the Pats were able to win.