NFL Week 14

Stop Laughing

It started Thursday, though most couldn't see it (the NFL Network rant is almost too easy), and they should be glad they didn't. The Bears-Redskins game was simulcast locally here, and it was awful to watch, one of the worst games I've ever seen. Not only are the Bears flatlining right now, but watching the injuries of both QBs was nauseating. All I'm rooting for now is to win one of these final week's football pools. I would've won last week if the Saints had won or the Browns had won, or even the 49ers (though I wasn't counting on it), but they all lost and I lost by 4 lousy points.

Stop Laughing

Oh god, it wasn't sickening enough without him, I guess... Hell, Rosie O'Donnell's got a better announcing voice than he does, definitely deeper and more powerful. I didn't have much of an appetite that night, thankfully.

woodman19_99

Good first half of the Pats-Steelers game. So thankful the rain held off till the end of the game. It was windy as could be out there... Not much left to stop the pats, but any given sunday......