NICE ONE SCANTY!

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I've sent your Naan via Scanty Express. It should arrive .......

I'll have to get back to you on that.

unclehobart

wait! ... I have some naan right here.
*hastily looks about and then picks up an obscene miniature statuette of a polar bear.
*half hides it under the edge of the table so that you can't see what it is
you can have it if you just come over and claim it.

unclehobart

yeees... naaaaaan.... *seductively waves it in the air* ... come to hobart... he has much naan *polar bear statuette becomes annoyed at the charade*

unclehobart

*offers hot butter ... niiiiice and steaming it all is... soooo delicious. *starts humming Mobys numba 1 hit: we are all made of naan

PT

Bad news Scanty, it seems your naan has been shipped to the Republic formerly known as the Soviet Union. It will be leaving there soon, but we really have no idea where it will be going from there. BTW, your tracking number is

as;ldf;oaiuwerlawjefopa;uer;fouaer;ltia9847502450quwrgf0ajega098u54jto;aufg;oja35p0gysdar;ogjaepr9gyaeo5;tyua98utq3047w4 tq30475q034utp0au34t0awu4t

Feel free to call us with that number and we can tell you exactly where your naan is.

PT

*ahem*

Are you shaking your fist at the entire Scanty Enterprises or just the North American Division?

I should warn you that fist shaking is exclusivley prohibited in section 344.23 paragraph b of your shipping agreement. Please refrain from it in the future or your shipment will be delivered to Ralph down on the corner. Thank you.

Scanty

Isn't there an exception for fist shaking in paragraph 5e, section 65463.82, page 967 of the new 2003 edition Scanty Enterprises Shipping Terms and Conditions? "If fist shaking is deemed necessary for any shipment to arrive in the next 250 years, then that is considered just cause. Fist shaking is excused and accepted."

*forced smile*

PT

whoreable said:
shaking fists is only allowed when cursing that pothead junkie BONG BOY.

thank you.

And just WHERE did you get a copy of the Scanty Enterprises handbook? :hmm:

PT

Scanty said:
paragraph 5e, section 65463.82, page 967 of the new 2003 edition Scanty Enterprises

Ahhh. I see now, my fault, I was still using the 2002 edition. I will now bark like a dog and run around in circles per the manual.

Woof. Woof. Woof.