nicole

unclehobart

The pm system keeps collapsing on me. I cant send a reply to your last letter. Im going to try and look up your addy in my general email system.

unclehobart

Did the last one come through? .. like 8 times? I just rereplied in the pm system . Don't know if its going through. I keep getting the same error.

unclehobart

Could not find email template file privmsg_notify

general error

I figure its just the redirect and graphic thats goofing, not the actual act of sending an email itself.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
I get the same error when PM-ing her...she's the only one who happens that too :confuse3:

Something strange is going on there! :confuse2:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Everything is all screwed up. Noone can send me PMs here without getting weird messages and when I go over to Xibase I can never stay logged in! *kicks the server*

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Email notification of PM's is a stock feature of phpbb, and I can't even find the template it's talking about in the template set that comes with it. :confuse3:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I turned off e-mail notification....did I break the BB?

*kicks the server again cause I can never stay loged in at Xibase*

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
OW! I need to make sure I wear my steal toe shoes next time I do that!

[muttering]Stupid server, not let me log in, give people errors when they PM me, hurt my toe....[/mutters]

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
I haven't got e-mail notification either, but I'm not having any problems at all...

Would surprise me if that was the cause :)

Oh, don't kick the server..hit it with a bat or something. Much harder, less pain ;)