No favortism towards Islam, huh

Yeah, Mr. Go-Nad---whatchoo talkin' 'bout??

nads.jpg

leg.gif

freako104

The Other One said:
But those sites aren't making anything up are they? That you don't like the way they expose the evils of Islam doesn't change the fact that they are quoting directly from the koran.

Sure, what's not to like about the way the koran refers to Jews and Christians:

So you really believe that the Lord Jesus Christ and Allah, the ancient pagan moon god, are one in the same? You believe that when Jesus said "I am the way, the truth, and the life; no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." (John 14:6) he really meant “Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah.”(Qur’an 8:39) or “Fight them so that there is no more rebellion, and religion, all of it, is for Allah only. Allah must not have rivals.”(Ishaq:324)?

I should really read the koran---Allah is forgiving, merciful and beneficent???? Are those the words your buddy used to suck you into Islam?

Isn't Allah 'most merciful and beneficent' only to those who believe? Looks like it's a drag to be an unbeliever:

Their god is the god of Abraham. So yes it is the same. Amir never "sucked" me into Islam. And no those arent his words. They are at the start of each chapter of the Qu'aran. Hence why I said what I did about you reading it for yourself. Unless you are afraid of being wrong. Oh and I have already posted for you Qu'aran 8:39 straight from the Qu'aran itself. Where are you getting your quote from? The anti Muslim sites do nothing save for take the Qu'aran out of context. So in a sense they are making it up as they go. In a sense no since the words would be there. But then they also seem to disregard some ideas such as

Ineviteable comes to pass the Command of Allah: do not seek to hasten it; glory to Him and He is far above the partners they ascribe to him (16:1)

If you would count up the favours of Allah never would you be able to number them for Allah is Oft-forgiving; most meriful (16:18)

And do not pursue that of which you have no knowledge for every act of hearing or of seeing or of feeling in the heart will be enquired into the Day of Reckoning. (17:36)

You people of the book! Why do you dispute about Abraham when Law and Gospel were not revealed unti after him? Have you no understanding? (3:66)

Those were taken out of context as well. And no it does say to forgive the repentant. Oh and since you opted to use the Bible, arent you supposed to be forgiving as well?

These guys didn't get the memo that said they all worship the same God and Christians are 'brothers of the book':

http://www.compassdirect.org/en/newslongen.php?idelement=4175

MUSLIMS BEAT PASTOR AFTER ATTENDING CHURCH
Turkey - Friday January 20, 2006

Kamil Kiroglu, 29, was beaten unconscious twice along the street after leaving his church premises in Adana at about 5 p.m. Wielding a long butcher knife, one of the unidentified attackers threatened to kill him if he refused to deny his Christian faith and return to Islam.

The four Turks involved in the attack appeared to be in their late teens but were led by a foreigner probably 10 years older who claimed to be from Turkmenistan. At one point, the group’s leader said he was acting on behalf of the Al-Qaeda terrorist network.

But when the men looked back and saw what Kiroglu was doing, they whirled and rushed back toward him. He said one of them shouted, “We don’t want Christians in this country!”

“They were trying to force me to deny Jesus,” Kiroglu said. “But each time they asked me to deny Jesus and become a Muslim, I was saying, ‘Jesus is Lord.’ The more I said ‘Jesus is Lord,’ the more they beat me.”

“I am praising God not because he saved me from death,” Kiroglu said, “but because he helped me not to deny him in the shadow of death.”

And Abu Hamza wasn't paying attention to where the koran said Jews are 'brothers of the book' also:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/terrorism/story/0,12780,1688470,00.html?gusrc=rss

Hamza speech described 'six enemies' of Muslims

Press Association
Tuesday January 17, 2006

The Muslim cleric Abu Hamza gave a speech in which he said Muslims had "six enemies", with apostates and Jews at the top of the list, his Old Bailey trial heard today.

Today, the Old Bailey jury was played a 90-minute tape if the speech, in which the 47-year-old, of west London, said the first kind of enemies Muslims faced were "tyrants and apostates of our leaders".

Mr Hamza continued: "Jews number two, Christians number three, evil scholars of Muslims number four, hypocrites number five, ignorance of our umma [the Muslim community] number six."

In the speech, the cleric told his audience he would talk about the Jews. He said it was important "because so far we have seen many Muslims are already following the footsteps of Jews".

Mr Hamza said Allah had described the Jews as sons of monkeys, adding: "And we deal with them as masters."

Mr Hamza told his listeners that they would see the influence of Jews growing in their countries each day. "Not only in our countries, in our homes," he said. "Our houses are full of Jews."

He added that Jews were on the television, the radio, in books and in the minds of children.

Mr Hamza went on to talk about Charles Darwin's theory of evolution, saying: "Not all of it is wrong."

He said Jews were the "first monkey and the first ape", and claimed Darwin's grandfather was a Jew and the reason why Darwin "wanted to establish a link between human beings and the monkeys".

And somebody explain to this jury that the koran is just another book:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/newspaper/0,,174-2001006,00.html

COPIES of the Koran were handed to the jurors in the Abu Hamza trial yesterday as his defence argued that some of the cleric’s “offensive” statements were drawn directly from Islam’s holy book.

Edward Fitzgerald, QC, for the defence, said that Abu Hamza’s interpretation of the Koran was that it imposed an obligation on Muslims to do jihad and fight in the defence of their religion. He said that the Crown case against the former imam of Finsbury Park Mosque was “simplistic in the extreme”.

He added: “It is said he was preaching murder, but he was actually preaching from the Koran itself.”

But how can he be charged with soliciting to murder and inciting racial hatred if he is only following the teachings of just another in a long line of 'scriptures that contained “the language of blood and retribution”?'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4616968.stm

"Jews know how to control people. This is how they know how to control our leaders," he said in a sermon, played on videotape to the Old Bailey jury.

Jurors on the fourth day of Mr Abu Hamza's trial heard him tell a crowd: "Now all these dogs of the West they have to go now, none of them have condemned what Israel has done to the Muslims and the Palestinians.

He went on to tell his audience that there was no liquid loved more by Allah "than the liquid of blood".

"Whether you do it by the lamb, or you do it by a Serb, you do it by a Jew, you do it by any enemies of Allah," he said.

That drop of blood "is very dear".

flavio

Banned
Well, you've managed to show that a small minority of the muslim population are extremist or violent....just like other religions. I think most people already knew that though.

flavio said:
Well, you've managed to show that a small minority of the muslim population are extremist or violent....just like other religions. I think most people already knew that though.

Damn, that 'small minority' sure has been keeping busy:

This list, of over 3,000 terrorist attacks committed by Muslims since 9/11/01 (a rate better than two per day), is incomplete because only a small percentage of attacks were picked up by international news sources, even those involving multiple loss of life. We included an attack if it was committed by Muslims in the name of Islam, and usually only if loss of life occurred (with a handful of exceptions where there were a very large number of injuries). In several cases, the victims are undercounted because deaths from trauma caused by the Islamists may occur in later days, despite the best efforts of medical personnel to keep the victims alive.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks-2001-2003.htm

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks-2004.htm

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/default.htm#attacks
>>>scroll down a little for the '05 to current stats

Muhammed_Kurt_Westergaard_Jyllands-Posten_Cartoons.jpg

freako104

the small miniority is getting all the attention. The moderates seem to be afraid to speak against them. Hardly a suprise since it happens so frequently these days

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
freako104 said:
The moderates seem to be afraid to speak against them.

Isn't that what many of us are railing against? Other religions have horrors committed "in their name" but the average practioner comes out & denounces these things. The average Muslim dances in the sreets & fires Ak-47s into the air.

chcr

Too cute for words
Gonz said:
Isn't that what many of us are railing against? Other religions have horrors committed "in their name" but the average practioner comes out & denounces these things. The average Muslim dances in the sreets & fires Ak-47s into the air.
Ahh, an expert on what "the average muslim" does. I'll bet you a dollar that "the average muslim" doesn't even own a gun. Of course, you'll never see any of them on TV...

Winky

Actually the rule is that the 'average' Iraqi
is allowed one AK-47 in each home.

That would be a great rule for this country.

Of course it should be an AR-15 instead!

Rather of than Govt. sponsored buy backs
we could have Govt. funded giveaways!

"Come down too the Wal-Mart parking lot this Sunday
and get your U.S. Army surplus M-16 complete with nightscope"!

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
chcr said:
Ahh, an expert on what "the average muslim" does. I'll bet you a dollar that "the average muslim" doesn't even own a gun. Of course, you'll never see any of them on TV...

I see them here every day. That's why our security is so tight. ;)

chcr

Too cute for words
Gato_Solo said:
I see them here every day. That's why our security is so tight. ;)
Well, honestly Gato, where are they going to go? Where the Americans and the cameras are. You never see the rest, they're busy keeping their heads down because a relatively small group of morons are shooting and blowing shit up etc., etc...

Many people seem to want it both ways:
"The Iraqis are glad we 'liberated' them."
"The muslims just want to kill us all."

I promise that it's not just me who sees these two statements as mutually exclusive.

flavio

Banned
Gonz said:
Isn't that what many of us are railing against? Other religions have horrors committed "in their name" but the average practioner comes out & denounces these things.
I posted a link with a whole bunch of Muslim leaders denouncing these things. I haven't seen other religions do a whole lot better with their horrors.

The average Muslim dances in the sreets & fires Ak-47s into the air.
There's about 1 billion Muslims in the world. When you say "average" how many of them does that mean you believe were dancing and shooting?

highwayman

flavio said:
There's about 1 billion Muslims in the world. When you say "average" how many of them does that mean you believe were dancing and shooting?

Hint, if the Muslim is dancing around and shooting an AK 47 that is one you should avoid and never mind the averages.

freako104

Gonz said:

Strange how around here and back home in Maryland and the DC area there wasnt any dancing. But then again the average Muslim is just another person who carries Islamic beliefs. But some over there in the ME cheered. Course those were the ones we saw

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
chcr said:
they're busy keeping their heads down because a relatively small group of morons are shooting and blowing shit up etc., etc...

So then, why aren't the AVERAGE muslims out denouncing their religion being taken over? They're cleaning their AK-47s or taking dancing lessons?

freako104

Or perhaps they might be but it is being ignored by the media and by individuals who dont want to hear it, fear of being killed

flavio

Banned
Gonz said:
So then, why aren't the AVERAGE muslims out denouncing their religion being taken over? They're cleaning their AK-47s or taking dancing lessons?
Why isn't the average christian out denouncing their religion being taken over when there's violence in Northern Ireland?

Winky

But the 'average' American Joe six-pack WILL
be screaming for BLOOD the day a ten kiloton
improvised nuclear device IS detonated in an American city.

It will be a very admirable Presidential administration
that can weather the American population's desire for blood after such an event.

chcr

Too cute for words
Gonz said:
Let's see...

You live in a country where the government and religion are one in the same. You've seen people shot, tortured, even stoned to death on a whim. You have a wife and children. Yeah, why don't you speak out against them. :rolleyes:

It's easy to say from a country where you can speak out. It's a little harder to do when you know you and your wife and your kids will be tortured and killed.