No one noticed

Oz

pc_builder said:
You don't know the meaning of lazy. I've been a member longer than both of you... I just didn't start actually posting until a month or so ago.

*nods* Sometimes it's best to keep people waiting.

AlphaTroll

I'm sure everyone noticed KA, but it is a well known fact that no-one blows one's horn, quite like oneself.

So congrats & happy future posting from moi :)

Oz

AlphaTroll said:
I'm sure everyone noticed KA, but it is a well known fact that no-one blows one's horn, quite like oneself.

:)

Good trick if ya can do it..........

AlphaTroll

bleach said:
Good trick if ya can do it..........

Ye mean ye can't? 'tis all been lies???? And I was so looking forward to yer horn-blowing solo - heard people would come from far & wide to see that and lend a helping hand if needed :crying4:

Oz

AlphaTroll said:
Ye mean ye can't? 'tis all been lies???? And I was so looking forward to yer horn-blowing solo - heard people would come from far & wide to see that and lend a helping hand if needed :crying4:

It's the balance I have trouble with :eh: I keep rolling over and falling off the bed.

bleach
Needs more angles, or bigger elbows.

tonksy

bleach said:
It's the balance I have trouble with :eh: I keep rolling over and falling off the bed.

bleach

maybe you need some yoga classes, bleach. that will help your flexibility.

AlphaTroll

bleach said:

bleach

Just roll onto your back, hook your feet under something and lift your head. If bleach can't get to the horn, make the horn come to bleach - simple as that.

Oz

tonks said:
maybe you need some yoga classes, bleach. that will help your flexibility.

Oh I'm flexible enough.......mebbe I just need a less bouncy bed :eh:

Just roll onto your back, hook your feet under something and lift your head. If bleach can't get to the horn, make the horn come to bleach - simple as that.

:D ...........You've been researching this ain't ya?

Oz

tonks said:
no. bouncy beds are the best. mayhap you should practice on the floor.

Could do.........'cept my cats wander over if I'm sitting/lying/doing yoga on the floor........and they got cold noses :eek13:

tonksy

bleach said:
Could do.........'cept my cats wander over if I'm sitting/lying/doing yoga on the floor........and they got cold noses :eek13:
LOL, yes they do! maybe the bath tub, then?

AlphaTroll

bleach, hun, of course I have been researchin it - do you know me to be someone that would post such wonderful advise if I hadn't? :D

Oh and whatever (or whoever's) bed you choose - make sure it's not a waterbed, don't want you drowning by accident now...........but if it is to be a waterbed, give us a shout - haven't played Baywatch in a while ;)

Hehe - mebbe ye can use a waterbed & fill it with beer - could have a foam matress in no time if it has good head

peterska2

AlphaTroll said:

So congrats & happy future posting from moi :)

Ta AT :D

Must actually go and get my trumpet and have a blow as I need to get back in practice coz I gotta go solo in 3 weeks

Oz

AlphaTroll said:
bleach, hun, of course I have been researchin it - do you know me to be someone that would post such wonderful advise if I hadn't? :D

Oh and whatever (or whoever's) bed you choose - make sure it's not a waterbed, don't want you drowning by accident now...........but if it is to be a waterbed, give us a shout - haven't played Baywatch in a while ;)

Hehe - mebbe ye can use a waterbed & fill it with beer - could have a foam matress in no time if it has good head

I have no luck with waterbeds...........one dropped cigarette and I'm playing Hawai Five-O, surfing down the stairs :D