norway shootings

2minkey

bootlicker
You still haven't a clue about American Constitutional Conservatism.

um, it's not too hard to understand.

neither is illegal immigration.

neither is the fact that you want immigrants to become like you.

neither are the extreme versions of right wing nationalism.

i'm sure you know far more about the political spectrum than those who have undertaken disciplined study of it. just like i could handle some of your kook patients better than you after i read a pamphlet.

and chooch, i haven't given you shit about your shitty writing in any substantive way for a long time.

still not ready to get smart and figure out the diff between formal and substantive eh? come on, be the alpha, do some learning. of just wuss out and continue to avoid discussing something you don't have any silly slogans for.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
you're caught up in formal names of things vs. the substance of what something is

Anything that increases the scope, breadth & size of government is far more left than right The NAZI party was into government healthcare & government ownership. Two stalwart conservative ideologies, right?

The reason they're considered right is someone decided that if communism was left, the something had to be right. I'm fairly certain that fascist was Lenins middle name.

Winky

kill them durned outsiders

I'd be all for Minx getting those patients to be in his following
as long as he made them drink the Jonestown kool-aid

"my kult has better kool-aid than your cult"

2minkey

bootlicker
Anything that increases the scope, breadth & size of government is far more left than right The NAZI party was into government healthcare & government ownership. Two stalwart conservative ideologies, right?

The reason they're considered right is someone decided that if communism was left, the something had to be right. I'm fairly certain that fascist was Lenins middle name.

you really still can't separate the incidental from the essence. again, i feel sorry for you. given the level of analysis you can produce, keep on trucking.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
you really still can't separate the incidental from the essence

Now that sounds like the dems.

"It doesn't matter that it killed 500000000000 people. We meant well"

What is real is far more important than what is imagined, or hoped for.