norway shootings

2minkey

bootlicker
some things are pretty clear.

Multiculturalism has FAILED miserably
[] Nicolas Sarkozy, French President.
[] David Cameron, British Prime Minister
[] Angela Merkel, German Chancellor.
[] John Howard, former Prime Australian Minister .
[] Jose Maria Aznar, former Spanish Prime Minister
[] Americans Citizens.
[ .] Stupid Commie Left.
[ .] minxy.
"We have been too concerned about the identity of the person who was arriving and not enough about the identity of the country that was receiving him," he said in a television interview in which he declared the concept a "failure".

Prime Minister David Cameron last month pronounced his country's long-standing policy of multiculturalism a failure, calling for better integration of young Muslims to combat home-grown extremism.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Australia's former prime minister John Howard and former Spanish prime minister Jose Maria Aznar have also in recent months said multicultural policies have not successfully integrated immigrants.

Telegraph

ResearchMonkey

your read of the manifesto is infantile. yeah, he's a commie eurofag. :retard:

he's just like you. but you should like that. he looks like your kids.
I tire of your weak attempts to re-create what I say to fit your preconceptions.

I said eurofaggot, but never in the slightest called him a commie. You're really a twisted dude sometimes minx.

IIRC I also said he had some Christin influences. I believe my assessment has been accurate as this unfolds. See, murder isn't a Christian value. People spike, this guy and you just don't get that. You get all bent of shape over morals and you flip your lid. Lots of folks who are not Christians do get it and see the christian culture has value in western society. "Inalienable rights endowed to us by our creator" and all that...

I don't see why multiculti (I liked that phrase, oh noez I'm just like him lololol) is beneficial (I used to like china town in SF, but its a dump now). Sure it might be great if you want to move a culture but its also damaging to the existing culture. I can go watch kids hung and women stoned in Iran if I want.

If you really like Tijuana culture, don't bring it here, move there.

But lets play your game of "you are him"
  • He adores gay marriage
  • Fashions himself as an scholarly man.
  • He has fashion panache.
  • Figures himself to be a ladies man.
  • He is enlightened to the hilt
  • He feels that he is a member of the cultured and elite society.
  • See's euro society as the cats meow.
  • He has neato shit stuck all over on his rifle.
Gosh minx, he is sounding more and more like you.

ResearchMonkey

some things are pretty clear.

:retard4:
Yeah, it's pretty clear: that world leaders, though their nations policies of embracing diversity, are discovering that multi-culti isn't working out very well.

See minx, even you put me and my words ahead of world leaders statements. -- I so roxors!!11

2minkey

bootlicker
I said eurofaggot, but never in the slightest called him a commie. You're really a twisted dude sometimes minx.

Those silly right wingers in europe are still lefty's here in the US.

don't try to lie your way out of what you clearly asserted. you were trying to distance yourself from the guy by writing him off as a lefty. because, again, it's all about YOU, big man. oh and then you reversed yourself.

somewhere between your vanity and dishonesty, i somehow doubt your high-falutin' morals.

Weasel29.gif

ResearchMonkey

It's true minx, most eurofaggot conservatives are considered lefty's by American Constitutional Conservatives. And certainly this guy fits the bill of metrosexual eurofaggot.

Let me repost this for you....
I think he wanted to poonish the lefty commies ruining Norway, thus kill their kids. His actions were more guided by a Nordic cultural purity perspective as opposed to a religious or political motivation. (I don't think his method will help to further his cause)

What is funny is the effort to somehow smear the American Right with this guy (I'm looking at you and spike minxy). How long before they try and try to blame Palin or paint the TeaParty with this brush? -- Before sundown if not already.

saraPAC.jpg

Gosh minx, why so sensitive?

ResearchMonkey

turns out that the shooter is a right wing christian extremist.

but that doesn't really matter. just an asshole.
OK, he's an asshole, but why the highlight on "right wing christian extremest" if it wasn't your intention to paint with a broad brush?

I admit I didn't know much early on, neither did you. I did link to a story where it was claimed he registered at a nazi forum. I didn't claim he was a nazi or commie. I was pointing out that the only stories being reported supported the "right wing christian fundamentalist" angle. Funny that we know now that his FaceBook page was edited after the guy was arrested.

By post #9 in this thread, I started a post with "I think he..."
I think he wanted to poonish the lefty commies ruining Norway, thus kill their kids. His actions were more guided by a Nordic cultural purity perspective as opposed to a religious or political motivation. (I don't think his method will help to further his cause)
I offer ownership to my statements, you should try it sometime.

I'll stand by my accurate assessment despite your skills as a psychotic profiler. Fine details matter when dealing with individuals, not spreadsheets.

don't try to lie your way out of what you clearly asserted. you were trying to distance yourself from the guy by writing him off as a lefty. because, again, it's all about YOU, big man. oh and then you reversed yourself.

somewhere between your vanity and dishonesty, i somehow doubt your high-falutin' morals.
I did not lie nor was I dishonest. Can you say the same? :shrug:

2minkey

bootlicker
OK, he's an asshole, but why the highlight on "right wing christian extremest" if it wasn't your intention to paint with a broad brush?

that's just what the news was calling him. it was kinda funny how quick they figured it out, huh? seems like in a few ways they jumped the gun. you kinda did too.

lookie, i understand that mentioning anything can bring up ideas of its flip side; if black weren't there, what would we contrast white with? one symbol breeds thousands... the ten thousand things... and it also breeds a mediator. father:son:holy ghost, or the buddhist trikaya. but my intention, as i've stated several times, was not to "bring it (the idea that the norweigitard and US righties are similar) up by overtly not bringing it up."

nevertheless your position in this thread has been slippery. and it's very curious that you took it in the direction you did. you more or less asked me to accuse you of being just like him, so you could pull some sinew through your loom and bask in the reflections of your own mini-phallus.

and since you went there... his ideas about cultural purity and yours are very much in line. you want 'em to GTFO. so does he. neither of you have the patience to adapt to cultural others. that's fine. but someday you will embarrass your daughters in conversation. maybe once you fully take in the idea that you are the social equivalent of a fellow who tries to make a living as a stagecoach repairman in 2011... might wanna try adapting. all of YOUR ideas (oh, wait, none of them are your own) and traditions are not the absolute best for every situation. but, then, i suppose what you are personally comfortable with is a consideration too. terribly, terribly lame but a consideration. for you.

ResearchMonkey

Multiculturalism has FAILED miserably
[] Nicolas Sarkozy, French President.
[] David Cameron, British Prime Minister
[] Angela Merkel, German Chancellor.
[] John Howard, former Prime Australian Minister .
[] Jose Maria Aznar, former Spanish Prime Minister
[] Americans Citizens.
[ .] Stupid Commie Left.
[ .] minxy.
"We have been too concerned about the identity of the person who was arriving and not enough about the identity of the country that was receiving him," he said in a television interview in which he declared the concept a "failure".

Prime Minister David Cameron last month pronounced his country's long-standing policy of multiculturalism a failure, calling for better integration of young Muslims to combat home-grown extremism.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Australia's former prime minister John Howard and former Spanish prime minister Jose Maria Aznar have also in recent months said multicultural policies have not successfully integrated immigrants.

Telegraph

I stand by this post 100%

Please, feel free point out the faults with it.

OBTW, we're going to make every other residence in your neighborhood section 8 housing. Diversity and all that...

scaled.php

2minkey

bootlicker
OBTW, we're going to make every other residence in your neighborhood section 8 housing. Diversity and all that...

the government can't afford my neighborhood. there's more than one way to skin a cat. the "lousy foreigners" i interact with are affluent. also, you're confusing your cultural objections with the desperation of poor people in a general sense. poor people are gross. as a member of the cultural elite (thanks for the nomination buddy!) i can think that way. do you really imagine that the government is gonna move a couple dozen pakistani families into your neighborhood anyway? but really, it's okay - most of them will be engineers or programmers. they'd probably vastly IMPROVE the gene pool down in them thar okie parts haha.

i'm threateded by christians... / now why would i be threatened by what is becoming an endangered species? it's cultural marxism that's taking over!!! yeah!!!! and you were just joking anyway. i hope. otherwise i think it's time for you to think about going inpatient again.

you really just want everybody to conform to same mores and values you do. assimilate motherfuckers! assimilate to the "retromale constitutional conservative american" profile! promise keepers meeting tomorrow in the stadium! weeeeeee haw! fag-bashing in the town square at midnight!!! YEAH!!!!

:asshole2:

ResearchMonkey

I bet you do live in an expensive neighborhood, a nice quiet place where it's easy to relax. Of course that means you have more income than you really need, so we'll take a bigger chunk of it from you and subsidize the poor to live where you do.

I'm sure you are looking forward to the new diversity of your neighborhood, accepting diversity is good right? -- You get to look forward to more unmanicured lawn with broken down and wrecked cars parked periodically, families living in RV's in peoples driveways. Drunk yelling matches in spanish on the weekend. You'll get few fire-trucks and amberlamps with flashing lights parked on your street every month. You'll have to get a better car alarm and not leave anything not locked down in your front or back yard. More trash and baby diapers in the gutters, and neighbors that don't have any reservations about knocking on your door asking you for something on a regular basis.

See, you have all these good things that they don't, thats just not fair. You should give up a little so they live in a healthier culture than is available to them in the those poor areas that they are confined in. Diversity id good, you should accept their culture at the expense of your own.

Oh, and... you might want to keep your cat house now....3 generations of Laotian immigrants just moved in across the street.
icon12.gif

2minkey

bootlicker
I bet you do live in an expensive neighborhood, a nice quiet place where it's easy to relax. Of course that means you have more income than you really need, so we'll take a bigger chunk of it from you and subsidize the poor to live where you do.

I'm sure you are looking forward to the new diversity of your neighborhood, accepting diversity is good right? -- You get to look forward to more unmanicured lawn with broken down and wrecked cars parked periodically, families living in RV's in peoples driveways. Drunk yelling matches in spanish on the weekend. You'll get few fire-trucks and amberlamps with flashing lights parked on your street every month. You'll have to get a better car alarm and not leave anything not locked down in your front or back yard. More trash and baby diapers in the gutters, and neighbors that don't have any reservations about knocking on your door asking you for something on a regular basis.

See, you have all these good things that they don't, thats just not fair. You should give up a little so they live in a healthier culture than is available to them in the those poor areas that they are confined in. Diversity id good, you should accept their culture at the expense of your own.

Oh, and... you might want to keep your cat house now....3 generations of Laotian immigrants just moved in across the street.
icon12.gif

i'll yell back in spanish. ha ha.

gee you sound like my bigot uncle (not by blood, thankfully) talking about blacks.

what you're talking about will always exist as long as capitalism does - it is structural and necessary for a capitalist economy. it's called POOR PEOPLE. like okies and shit. i don't, and will never, live near that shit. you're taking the culture of poverty and applying it to immigrants; it is not immigrant-specific. and, again, the immigrants i've known have largely been professionals. i will deal with my kind, you deal with yers. if you don't like it, earn more money and get away from appliances stored on the front porch. or just give in and become the commie you know you wanna be. for the motherland.

:kiss:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Wow. So many potential directions...

I'll start with a simple one. Why is it whenever someone bitches about ILLEGAL ALIENS, there is a sudden & unabashed outcry over that same someone, or people with similar mindsets, is anti-immigration? Being against foreigners entering, or staying, in our nation illegally, is hardly on the same level as being against legal immigration. In fact, until the pussies got ahold of it, it wasn't called illegal immigration. Know why? CAUSE IT'S NOT IMMIGRATION.

I believe I've mentioned the number of section 8 houses in or around my neighborhood. It was pretty funny recently, one of the inhabitants of the $8./month house asked, in a loud & obnoxious voice "Why is de only ones 'round here getting 'ported for dey grass being too long is de black folks?" (as accurate portrayal of the "accent as I can provide) A neighbor, who just came home from work, stepped out of his car, looked around & answered...."Cause the only yards that need mowed is the black folks". Say, am I sensing a pattern?

Looking at the wording of the Constitution & the Declaration, our founding fathers were most assuredly Christian, or at the very least, they believed that the Christian ethos was a solid & stable one. They were smart enough to say that, unlike Britain, the federal state may not create a national religion. However, several states already had a Christian basis in their government. Go read the Massachusetts Constitution. It's not unConstitutional for a state to create a religious tenet in their system.

Now, may a state create a Islamic tenet? No. Why? Because a very basic concept of the Islamic faith is Sharia law. Sharia Law holds superiority over common law. However, in our nation, under the Constitution, (which is the basis of our nation) it says "This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land".

As for moving a dozen Paki families...I believe I posted a thread recently that showed Obama's attempt to diversify not only neighborhoods, but entire cities & counties. Of course, it was poo-poo'd & claimed that it ws no big deal.

Multiculturalism is a failure. A melting pot strengthens everyone. A (using MrBishops analogy) tossed salad strengthens noone.

ResearchMonkey

i don't, and will never, live near that shit. you're taking the culture of poverty and applying it to immigrants; it is not immigrant-specific. and, again, the immigrants i've known have largely been professionals.
Great, that sounds like LEGAL immigration, good job. but we're going to move a +hundred of the ~30mil illegal immigrants in you neighborhood.

You like diversity, you can't pick and choose. You are obligated to accept them and pay for what they can't, it's the NeoAmerican way right?

You must agree or we shall label you a bigot.

2minkey

bootlicker
Great, that sounds like LEGAL immigration, good job. but we're going to move a +hundred of the ~30mil illegal immigrants in you neighborhood.

You like diversity, you can't pick and choose. You are obligated to accept them and pay for what they can't, it's the NeoAmerican way right?

You must agree or we shall label you a bigot.

you're making an absurd proposition. i guess that's all you got.

2minkey

bootlicker
Wow. So many potential directions...

1. I'll start with a simple one. Why is it whenever someone bitches about ILLEGAL ALIENS, there is a sudden & unabashed outcry over that same someone, or people with similar mindsets, is anti-immigration? Being against foreigners entering, or staying, in our nation illegally, is hardly on the same level as being against legal immigration. In fact, until the pussies got ahold of it, it wasn't called illegal immigration. Know why? CAUSE IT'S NOT IMMIGRATION.

2. I believe I've mentioned the number of section 8 houses in or around my neighborhood. It was pretty funny recently, one of the inhabitants of the $8./month house asked, in a loud & obnoxious voice "Why is de only ones 'round here getting 'ported for dey grass being too long is de black folks?" (as accurate portrayal of the "accent as I can provide) A neighbor, who just came home from work, stepped out of his car, looked around & answered...."Cause the only yards that need mowed is the black folks". Say, am I sensing a pattern?

3. Looking at the wording of the Constitution & the Declaration, our founding fathers were most assuredly Christian, or at the very least, they believed that the Christian ethos was a solid & stable one. They were smart enough to say that, unlike Britain, the federal state may not create a national religion. However, several states already had a Christian basis in their government. Go read the Massachusetts Constitution. It's not unConstitutional for a state to create a religious tenet in their system.

4. Now, may a state create a Islamic tenet? No. Why? Because a very basic concept of the Islamic faith is Sharia law. Sharia Law holds superiority over common law. However, in our nation, under the Constitution, (which is the basis of our nation) it says "This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land".

5. As for moving a dozen Paki families...I believe I posted a thread recently that showed Obama's attempt to diversify not only neighborhoods, but entire cities & counties. Of course, it was poo-poo'd & claimed that it ws no big deal.

Multiculturalism is a failure. A melting pot strengthens everyone. A (using MrBishops analogy) tossed salad strengthens noone.

1. the question here is whether RM expects immigrants to become EXACTLY like him. in other words, he wants to be around people like him. you figure it out.

2. great. don't like it? move.

3. whatever. this thread isn't about christians and the constitution.

4. the fear of sharia law happening in this country is absurd. total bullshit panic by those who know nothing about the vast majority of muslims today. it is certainly no larger - in fact much smaller - than the danger of christians putting their morals into laws in this country.

5. where was that? did you say something substantial or just spew?