Nostalgia

Huge

i remember skyslash.

he's from dallas. tended to have very strong opinions and not be shy about them. i don't think he got along well with jayburner (edit - who became outlaw69 as you may know). remember that guy? he was hilarious.

anyway i actually ended up talking to skyslash on the phone... i recognized his name on another board, and it turned out we'd both purchased the same faulty product, so we chatted about return strategies (to a lousy manufacturer with horrible CS) briefly.

I miss outtie (and SS) :/

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
..and justintime? Anyone know (or care) what happened after that faked death debacle?

I talked to him on msn about a year after that, he seemed to be ok. He is probably away from all of us for his own good.

I also miss shadowfax, he pops on msn from time to time.

MrBishop

I talked to him on msn about a year after that, he seemed to be ok. He is probably away from all of us for his own good.

I also miss shadowfax, he pops on msn from time to time.
One would hope so. It's good that he seems to have gotten some IRL help.

Luis G

Staff member
Why did he do that again? I see him post from time to time @ hwc

I don't know what you mean by doing that again?

He popped up on some old msn account and I wasn't blocked on that one, so I said hello and talked for a few minutes, then he had something to do and I've never seen him again. He probably blocked me in there too. I don't have a problem with that, what's good for him is the best he can do.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
It means "remind me why he did that"

... again? is kind of an abbreviated way of saying "I need to learn again", tell me again".

What happened again? What did he say again? = What happened? I knew but now I forget. What did he say? I knew but now I forget.

So the again part isn't referring to doing whatever, it's referring to informing Huge.

Clear as mud? :eyemouth:

Luis G

Staff member
It means "remind me why he did that"

... again? is kind of an abbreviated way of saying "I need to learn again", tell me again".

What happened again? What did he say again? = What happened? I knew but now I forget. What did he say? I knew but now I forget.

So the again part isn't referring to doing whatever, it's referring to informing Huge.

Clear as mud? :eyemouth:

Cristal.

Huge, I don't know justintime's reasons for leaving all of us. He probably got some IRL help and he was told to get away. Perhaps he just got fed up or was too embarrassed about the whole fake death thing that he doesn't feel like saying hello anymore.

He is also banned from the site, so there are multiple reasons but I don't know which could be the right one.