NYC wounded ... were shot by the cops

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
NY needs more gun control. In Dallas, the cops wouldn't have missed

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
So...when the maniac came in with the 45, nobody ducked and covered? When the shooting of the co-worker went down, nobody tried to get behind a solid object? Cops are out, with guns drawn, and people are still milling about in the area? Gotta love "herd mentality". After all...we all know that bullets lock onto their intended targets, and nobody but the 'bad guy' ever gets hit. :rolleyes:

In prof's own words..."Stupidity should be painful." As an aside...was anybody who was wounded actually deaf?

2minkey

bootlicker
oh you are so right.

it's not just the cops - who should have been trained - that are at fault.

those civvies are at fault for not being elite tactical shock troopers for sure.
1zez3s.jpg

like this lady:

"When I turned around, I saw a guy reach in his suit and he pulled out a gun," he told CNN affiliate WCBS-TV. "I guess he shot at the police officer. And the police officer shot him. And one of them shot me in the arm, and I fell."

ha ha your own fault, dumbass!

this is as obvious as "she was asking for it by how she was dressed."

Winky

When I hear weapons fire in a non-shooting environment
I immediately seek cover while simultaneously attempting to
determine the source. Admittedly this has only happened to me
twice in my life and the second time I was rather embarrassed
as I left my wife standing there while I crouched next to a car
saying 'get down'. No honey that wasn't a car backfiring
it prolly was them great citizens yanno the cholo vato beaners
we are all supposed to love and support? Them suckas need to
spend more time on the range if they are going to go round shooting
their nines' in the city sheesh

Gato_Solo

So...she saw the guy pull out a gun, and stood there while he shot at a police officer, who then had to draw his gun and fire back? Has nothing to do with being a 'shock trooper'. You can spin that all you like.

catocom

Some people have a harder time dealing with reality than others.
Some people even Choose to believe a Lie to satisfy their sense of security.

2minkey

bootlicker
So...she saw the guy pull out a gun, and stood there while he shot at a police officer, who then had to draw his gun and fire back? Has nothing to do with being a 'shock trooper'. You can spin that all you like.

i'm sure she was deer in the headlights. as most would be. but bitching about her and the rest of the victims is just... bitchy.

try a nice tea blend...

cramp-bark-tea-p__84445_zoom.jpg

Gato_Solo

i'm sure she was deer in the headlights. as most would be. but bitching about her and the rest of the victims is just... bitchy.

try a nice tea blend...

cramp-bark-tea-p__84445_zoom.jpg

Seems the only one bitching is...well...you. You even had the gall to try to compare a random shooting with rape in order to try and bolster a very shaky argument. Keystone Kops aside, it was a very avoidable tragedy as long as you have a healthy sense of self-preservation.

BTW...deer, sheep, whatever. Its all the same. Stupidity should be painful. ;)

Winky

deer and sheep will run like the dickens from a predator
silly assed New Yorkers not so much?
I should think getting on the ground would have been enough to preclude being hit?

2minkey

bootlicker
Seems the only one bitching is...well...you. You even had the gall to try to compare a random shooting with rape in order to try and bolster a very shaky argument. Keystone Kops aside, it was a very avoidable tragedy as long as you have a healthy sense of self-preservation.

BTW...deer, sheep, whatever. Its all the same. Stupidity should be painful. ;)

you launched the complaint, girlfriend. and it's still pretty dumb.

Gato_Solo

Sorry, boo-boo. I made a statement based on observation. Just because you want it to be a complaint doesn't make it so. ;)