Obama has sons?

jimpeel

He has now referenced "my sons" twice. He has no sons that anyone knows about. There was this interesting blurb in THIS STORY.

Is This the Civil War Obama’s Looking For? Bishops Prep Catholics for Mass Defiance

posted on May 28, 2012 by Tad Cronn

The U.S. Catholic Bishops are preparing Catholics for what some are saying may be the largest wave of civil disobedience since the Civil Rights Movement.

The Catholic Church last week sued the Obama Administration over President Obama’s decree that all employers must pay for health insurance that covers abortions, sterilizations and contraceptives, all of which violate Catholic moral teachings. The pope himself has spoken on the issue and pointed out the threat posed by Obama’s attempt to force Catholics to cooperate in “intrinsically evil practices.”

Despite the lawsuits whose 43 plaintiffs include the New York and Washington Archdioceses and the University of Notre Dame, President Obama indicated in campaign speeches last week that he plans to go ahead with enforcing his mandate, part of Obamacare, beginning in August.

“We don’t need another political fight about ending a woman’s right to choose, or getting rid of Planned Parenthood or taking away affordable birth control,” Obama said. “We don’t need that. I want women to control their own health choices, just like I want my daughters to have the same economic opportunities as my sons. We’re not turning back the clock. We’re not going back there.”

(Obama’s use of the phrase “my sons” has been noted by numerous pundits. Given that he has no sons that we know of, and given the context of opposing the Catholic Church, could Obama have been deliberately trying to strike a pastoral tone, to establish himself subliminally as being on equal footing with religious authority? The possibility is more than a little chilling.)

<MORE> (Emphasis mine)

2minkey

bootlicker
the boy done gone megalomaniac.

128697109209947832.jpg