Occupational Blues?

freako104

a raise is a raise its a way of saying you do a good job. congrats renegade. and dammit the take care line is mine!!:)D) oh and ren, i meant to tell you the o in my name aint capitalised ;) but congrats :)

75renegade

freako104 said:
a raise is a raise its a way of saying you do a good job. congrats renegade. and dammit the take care line is mine!!:)D) oh and ren, i meant to tell you the o in my name aint capitalised ;) but congrats :)

Sorry 'bout the non-caps "o", Freak.....

Guess i keep lookin' at the 0, as in 104.......

Thanks the same brother!:)

Aunty Em

Jerrek said:
Work - 6 (it is a tad too easy)

A lot of work is easy, boring and repetitive, it's your attitude towards it and the interactions with your collegues and customers that makes the difference.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
Jerrek said:
.2 cents? Gee man...

College - 9

Living with my roommates - 10

jerrek i think you didnt catch that it was twenty cents not two cents. congrats there renny.
I would rate but....:wave: boss, oh did nt see ya there.

freako104

75renegade said:
freako104 said:

Sorry 'bout the non-caps "o", Freak.....

Guess i keep lookin' at the 0, as in 104.......

Thanks the same brother!:)

its cool i was just giving a hard time ;) no its not capitalised acutally none of my letters are but i dont really care if people do. just wanted to point that out. no prob yoiu deserved the raise.

sam, in the decimal system .20=.2 you dont need the 0 i think thats why jer put that.

Jeslek

Banned
Aunty Em said:
Jerrek said:

A lot of work is easy, boring and repetitive, it's your attitude towards it and the interactions with your collegues and customers that makes the difference.
I got a promotion again. Next semester should be cooler :cool:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Aunty Em said:

Mine is easy, boring, and repetitive...at home station. Here, it's just easy and repetitive. Got to allow for sudden surges of activity that may arise... ;)