Oddities...

Inkara1

I see that all the time, except with my name instead of yours... but then again, I tend to stay up all night and show up when everyone else here is asleep.

MrBishop

Inkara1 said:
I see that all the time, except with my name instead of yours... but then again, I tend to stay up all night and show up when everyone else here is asleep.

Yeah...but in this case...tehy aren't asleep..but invisible. I'm seeing that..or rather NOT seeing that, all the damn time.

6 members on with me...all of them 'cept me are invisible :(

A.B.Normal

They may not be at their comps though ,for soem strange reason people seem willing to walk away from the comp while logged into OTC.I'd could never do that ,the wife would have a fucking field day. :nerd:

MrBishop

Tell me about it...I have troubles with MSN popping up once in a blue moon, when my wife's on the compi. I hear "Hon...who is Leslie and how did she get your contact info?"

Back to the thread :)

:la:

Squiggy

ThunderDick
My poor thread has been fodderized...cast off like rubbish into the scrap heap of the KK...:mope:

ah well...twas fun while it lasted... :lloyd:

A.B.Normal

Squiggy said:
My poor thread has been fodderized...cast off like rubbish into the scrap heap of the KK...:mope:

ah well...twas fun while it lasted... :lloyd:
Unfortunately the new forum layout doesn't lend itself to continuing anyway. :sad:

Winky

We can't have some nubile young
Catholic school gurl teach him
no
wait...

You go Avery!!!

Starya

I used to work in a library. On one shelf there were two books that were so perfect together, standing there side by side.

"Erotic folk tales"
"And then God smiled"