Off for a bit

Djcake

well I might be off for a bit... My laptop took a crap on me a few days ago and i need to put it in to find out what is wrong with it.

It looks to me like the keyboard is gone. but I will find out soon enough

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Djcake said:
well I might be off for a bit... My laptop took a crap on me a few days ago and i need to put it in to find out what is wrong with it.

It looks to me like the keyboard is gone. but I will find out soon enough
ut oh. still? I thought you fixed it?

Inkara1

So how are you posting now, and if the answer is "with a different computer," why can't you continue to post from it while your laptop is in the shop?

Djcake

Inkara1 said:
So how are you posting now, and if the answer is "with a different computer," why can't you continue to post from it while your laptop is in the shop?
I am at my sisters place.. to far away to check the site and post :(

Stop Laughing

My laptop just came on the market... want it? Actually, all you need is a HD, the rest works fine, but the little hook that closes it when it folds up broke off. Man, those little breaks are annoying.

Djcake

Stop Laughing said:
My laptop just came on the market... want it? Actually, all you need is a HD, the rest works fine, but the little hook that closes it when it folds up broke off. Man, those little breaks are annoying.
send me an email with the details

[email protected]

Djcake

well i didnt have a chance to take it in yet so i picked up a usb kb and it works fine so it looks like i wont have to take it in but just get a new kb for it

anyone know where i can get a cheap kb for an ibm thinkpad R31?

edit i forgot the 1 after r31 ;)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
usb for laptop. does it attach or is it only attached with a long cord? are you taking two pieces around when you move it?

Professur

Djcake said:
well i didnt have a chance to take it in yet so i picked up a usb kb and it works fine so it looks like i wont have to take it in but just get a new kb for it

anyone know where i can get a cheap kb for an ibm thinkpad R3?

Make and model? I'll get the FRU number

Djcake

Leslie said:
usb for laptop. does it attach or is it only attached with a long cord? are you taking two pieces around when you move it?

long cord :(

so it is actting like a desktop now...

fury

Administrator
Staff member
My laptop took a crap on me a few days ago and i need to put it in to find out what is wrong with it.
Uh. I think you nailed one of the problems on the head. :lloyd: