Official moderator nominator

krusty

Window Licker
Originally posted by samcurry
hands krusty a paxil and sends him to anger managment class. I think fury did exactly what you are saying we wont. relax and take a chill pill. :D

Go play anal cavity inspection with your dog. Sam

I am perfectly relaxed, relaxation to me is watching you screw up.

Kruz

I second the nomination for Leslie.. she has a cool and even temperament, and is well versed on a great many subjects… :)

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
Originally posted by sbcanada
I was the first non-admin member to sign up. THEN Justintime came along and me and him bitched back and forth for hours... :D

That explains the high spam count for the two of you then. :D

THEN, when we need more mods a list should be made of possible candidates and a vote should be taken.

Of course, there are forums now with no mods, aside from yourself and s4.

sbcanada

Besides, girls can't be moderators!
fire.gif
;)

greenfreak

As my first post, I would like to cast my vote for lady Leslie Summerton. And no, I'm not voting just cause she's a CHICK. (although it does help :) ) I'm afraid I really don't know anyone else that well, so as for now, that is all.

By the way, HI EVERYONE! *waves* :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
No set length of time, just waiting for enough nominations.

Well, let's see about the nominations so far...

MitchSchaft
OSLI
krusty
ris
L. Summerton

We need at least one mod right now for the Real World and one for Entertainment, so should we begin the first vote for new moderators of each forum at the same time or one after another?

Also, I'd like to say that if someone doesn't get voted in for moderator now, they are still eligible for future votes... in other words, a renomination won't be necessary.

BUT, if the person who gets voted in decides that he/she wants to run for moderatorship of another forum, do you think they can do that? I'm really not sure whether it should be allowed, as it doesn't seem fair to whomever the other candidates may be if someone was voted to mod one forum, then they run again and get voted in for another forum.