Official OTC Gross-Out Contest

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Oz said:
Not anywhere near as gross as some of the posts here :sick: but...

One of my mates used to do the party trick of putting the tip of a condom (unoccupied condom) in the back of his throat then sniffing it up into his nostril so he had one end hanging out of his nostril and the other out of his mouth :eh:

He didn't get laid much at parties.....
:eek13: wtf?!

Oz

Leslie said:

It had to be seen to be believed......especially when he'd pull the condom back and forward to "floss" the back of his throat and nostril :eh:

kinda wish I'd taken a photo of it now....'cept I never carried a camera

Oz
Had "interesting" friends

[b]

Do you guys ever watch Myth Busters? Episode 7, Stinky Car. OMG! Two dead pigs sealed in a corvette for 2 months. The corvette was then sealed in a shipping container and left out in the sun during that whole time. When they opened the car the pigs had liquified and rotted thru the seats. Talk about nasty...

Professur

I remember their reactions to it. *shudder*

And then they did the pig in cement. The stink was awful, even through the dried cement sidewalk.

HomeLAN

JB. As an added bonus, this was during the period when he was trying to drink himself to death, so you KNOW he was hung over when he opened it. Lovely.

chcr

Too cute for words
[b] said:
Do you guys ever watch Myth Busters? Episode 7, Stinky Car. OMG! Two dead pigs sealed in a corvette for 2 months. The corvette was then sealed in a shipping container and left out in the sun during that whole time. When they opened the car the pigs had liquified and rotted thru the seats. Talk about nasty...
I love that show. Talk about one of the the coolest job on earth.

tonksy

No.......no it's not. I know what tubgirl is and I think I have a vague idea about goatse and...well, I'm good.

K62

Ahhh, I've become comfortably numb when it comes to this kind of stuff.

As a engineer on the ships, I am responsible for the sewage treatment center aboard. Tampons will clog the heads if you flush them down, buttt.. it happens a lot, even though there are signs saying what can and can't go down.

I've had to pull bloody, shitty tampons out many times. Also have had to clean up spills in the sewage treatment compartment many times. It doesn't bother me anymore.