molṑn labé
Staff member
*jump*
*bandwagon*

Colts on Monday Night Football & I have HDTV. See ya in awhile :D

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
I fell asleep with 10 mins left in the game. Why couldnt they have been this good when i had season tickets?
Now if they dont choke in the playoffs we'll be doing ok.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
samcurry said:
I fell asleep with 10 mins left in the game. Why couldnt they have been this good when i had season tickets?
Now if they dont choke in the playoffs we'll be doing ok.

Because you had season tickets, I'd wager...just be sure to buy some next year, so Pittsburgh can get to the big game again...:mope:

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
nah wont be doing that.
When i had the tickets it was the first year they moved here.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
*wondering how a DL can outrun the Tians for a 60-yd interception TD*

Say, the south is losing again :D

chcr

Too cute for words
Evidently having to win counts for more than wanting to (at least in this case).

chcr

Too cute for words
Gonz said:
Cruise Control?
Having watched the highlights (if that's the word) Indy certainly played like a team with nothing to gain. San Diego, OTOH, looked like a team that had to win.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I watched a better part of it & Indy, simply, had nothing to prove & San Diego had everything to lose.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Fifty says the Colts don't win the Super Bowl.

Never, ever, EVER underestimate Peeton's choke factor in meaningful games. He runs up to the line, flops around like a banty rooster, and sticks his head up his ass. Ask Steve Spurrier.

tonksy

SouthernN'Proud said:
Fifty says the Colts don't win the Super Bowl.

Never, ever, EVER underestimate Peeton's choke factor in meaningful games. He runs up to the line, flops around like a banty rooster, and sticks his head up his ass. Ask Steve Spurrier.
When I say my prayers at night I pray for a Colts loss. I make Peyton Manning voodoo dolls...I would love to think that I am remotely responsible for what happened this weekend. Thanks God!

Stop Laughing

I am ecstatic right now, Da Bears have something very special here. This is the best defense I ever remember seeing (I was 3 in '85, so I can't say I remember it). It's gonna be a wonderful Christmas when we clinch the division in Green Bay, rub it in their cheese-filled (and cheese-brain) noses. If the offense can be just one and a half times better with Grossman instead of Orton, we'll be very difficult to stop. This feels a lot better than '02 when we went 13-3 with a lot of huge come from behind wins and winning a lot of games we probably shouldn't have.

BTW, I've been playing a confidence pool at work with roughly 35 people in it, and I won it all this week, I got $180 coming tomorrow! :cool: