Oh, Looky

2minkey

bootlicker
ha ha backlink goes to gun owners of america. hmmmm wonder if they are disinterested?

i seriously doubt there is any intention to make home reloading illegal in the US. if it turns out there is, i'll gladly join you in protesting it. i mean, golly, it is tougher to get m193 these days. i haven't seen lake city or IMI readily available. but i guess i haven't been looking all that hard either. golly my penis must be shrinking.

Professur

ha ha backlink goes to gun owners of america. hmmmm wonder if they are disinterested?

i seriously doubt there is any intention to make home reloading illegal in the US. if it turns out there is, i'll gladly join you in protesting it. i mean, golly, it is tougher to get m193 these days. i haven't seen lake city or IMI readily available. but i guess i haven't been looking all that hard either. golly my penis must be shrinking.

Actually, given that there's legislation already in place requiring ammo to be serialized and registered in some places ....

2minkey

bootlicker
that shit will never happen.

the only thing it will do is provide an imaginary rallying cry for those that think there's some giant elitist conspiracy to dis-empower their sorry asses (which happened long ago, anyway).

illuminati, anyone?