Oh. OH! [b]OHHHHHH[/b]

Camelyn

Lots o' times. The thrill of discovery and all. Had sex in a lake (Lake George, and not recommended, BTW) Had sex on Mount Royal, sex in a Harvey's bathroom. In a parking lot, on a fire-escape. In a hallway at a perty once. In assorted city parks.
Gave a hand-job at a concert once, does that count?

Professur

I had Harvey's for supper.

You never made it to St-helen's island? Up by the watchtower is great too.

Camelyn

Professur said:
You never made it to St-helen's island? Up by the watchtower is great too.

Nope.

But:

There is this place on Isle Notre Dame (I think, I wasn't driving) where they buried a time capsule in 1967. Had sex on the commemorative plaque. :)
Also at exactly 3 AM behind the clock tower at the old port.

Gotnolegs

In a park one night, didn't realise how close we were to the path until someone walked down it and stopped to watch...

An ex of mine liked the outdoor experience so we ended up behind a bush on more than one occasion.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Gotnolegs said:
In a park one night, didn't realise how close we were to the path until someone walked down it and stopped to watch...

An ex of mine liked the outdoor experience so we ended up behind a bush on more than one occasion.

Behind a bush whilst in a bush, eh? Boy, you Brits are a saucy bunch. :D

Camelyn

Inkara1 said:
Well, if the guy was one of those minute men, it wouldn't be too muchof a problem.

He wasn't, but we were in costume, and he was wearing a nice long cloak :D

Professur

Camelyn said:
Nope.

But:

There is this place on Isle Notre Dame (I think, I wasn't driving) where they buried a time capsule in 1967. Had sex on the commemorative plaque. :)
Also at exactly 3 AM behind the clock tower at the old port.

*to be included in the Mtl tour*;)

ClaireBear

Banned
I don't think my Ex would post on here.... [sub] not that I'd care anyway [/sub]

Had! ...Crowded Central Station Metro platform (underground to those of you who aren't Oz!)... it was interesting!... the beauty of the return of the hipster jean! :p

Given!... Sadly no... not really... I mean... oh wait! House party 6:30am... everyone else in the room was asleep... we hoped!!!!!