ohemgee, it's an I'M NEW thread!

BB

heh, some loud-mouthed convicts winning one lucky test-match don't make 'em #1 mate!

we won de bloomin ashes!!! - dem piss-weak beer drinkin' dingos gotta win 'em back offa us!

Plus we is Rugby World champions!! ..won, no less, down under in de very heart and pulse of Australia! :grinyes:

(course, ref the Ashes: they probably will .... :shrug: )

(edit** ..and the rugby team is currently gone to pieces ...:shrug: )

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
First of all...20 does not necessarily an adult make. I'm almost 23 and I don't consider myself an adult. Secondly, what's wrong with being a bitch? :D

Error

Banned
lol sheesh!

I can be a bitch. My man calls me an evil bitch all the time and means it. *shrugs*

So much for a (phony) good impression!

Altron

First of all...20 does not necessarily an adult make. I'm almost 23 and I don't consider myself an adult. Secondly, what's wrong with being a bitch? :D

Nixy, this thing happened, nearly five years ago. You became an adult.

Error

Banned
lol.

Well, I get a vibe from this place that it wouldn't be out of the ordinary in the least for me to answer the two questions asked of me, bra size and whether I shave or not....

But regardless, I shant answer! BWAHA!

Error

Banned
lol wtf? Ok um... I love the whole frito dorito racing stripe...terminology... it's funny... but seeing as this is the first time I've heard it, I wouldn't know which applies. I assume it looks like a frito, dorito, or stripe? lol... if that's the case I guess dorito would be the one... I guess.........