Ok, I have a game to pass to you.

Cleveland

This is a game that a good friend of mine and I came up with. We call it "CHEESE". I know what you 're going to say... That means something else... Well, when we decided to give the game a name, we wanted the name not to give away the game. So, we gave it like the most random name we could think of.

Ok, here's how to play:

Requires two or more people. Three is best. The more the better in fact.

It starts when one is telling you a story (the more excited they are about it the better). You, as one is telling the story, begin asking random totally inconsequential questions about the story.

i.e.: if there were a car involved in the story, you would ask the color, or make, or interior type/color... and then comment how you really loved that color... this is where a second person is good, they pick up on your lead, and ask related question as if more interested in where you were leading the story.

The GOAL is to make the person completely forget the story, or where it was going... or simply get SO pissed that they quit.

Again, if there are two people asking questions the game will go on longer and is better.

I really would like to give you more good questions.... but I'm tired of typing.

I claim to have created this game with a friend of mine only because we came up with it without hearing of it before. To this day, I have no knowledge of it being something people do as a game. Though I have been mistaken before, and could very well be now.

I encourage you all to try it, it is addicting... though, pick your victims wisely. Not everyone likes it.

chcr

Too cute for words
I do that all the time just to piss people off. It's a game to me, whether they think so or not. :D

Professur

Cleveland, I hate to tell you this, but your game is nothing more than a cheap ripoff of OTC. That's exactly what we do here.

Cleveland

Professur said:
Cleveland, I hate to tell you this, but your game is nothing more than a cheap ripoff of OTC. That's exactly what we do here.

In this case, it is not. WE came up with this game WAY back in the 1900s. 1988, in fact, before OTC was a twinkle in .... Who's eye, anyway? Did fury start this place? I found it through HWC and Mufu... Never asked who did it.

Cleveland

freako104 said:
thats a game now???!!!!!! :eek: ive been doing that anyway

That's what I'm talking about... Alot of people do it, just not as a game... witha goal and such... or a partner.

chcr

Too cute for words
Where can I get the home version?
Oh...
Wait...

A.B.Normal

Don't really like games ,because I always seem to lose :shrug:.I used to play "hide and go-seek ",but nobody ever looked for me.

;)

Inkara1

Professur said:
Hell, the same thing happened at JJR's... and it pissed the server off so much that it quit. Now it's back to the "database error" message.

Inkara1

It's actually because that site is still on the old version of vBulletin, and there's an incompatibility between that version and the latest version of MySQL. When something goes awry, it says "database error" and the admin has to run a "fix-it" script to get the site working again. Well, JJR doesn't have the internet at home now, so it's sometimes weeks before he can run the script.

OTC is on the newest version of vB, so the incompatibility isn't there.

Aunty Em

Why? Didn't you think it was a good post... I mean it bears no resemblance to reality whatsoever, isn't that what lunatic lounge is all about? Well that's what I thought anyway... of course I could be wrong but then I'd probably justt be rambling for the sake of rambling.

Speaking of rambling how many of you like going for country walks... I used to but it's difficult with a wheelchair, I guess that makes it more of a country wheel if you see what i mean... of course it's difficult to really get off the beaten track over here.

... speaking of tracks what's you favourite musical track at the moment, mine's... :D

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
i sooooooo love music Aunty, have you ever heard about this New Age music? :D

Aunty Em

Oh yes... I have very wide ranging tastes in music my collection includes classical, jazz, rock, pop, blues, metal, punk, easy listening... wtf easy listening!???... glam rock, country, german beer drinking songs....

greenfreak

This reminds me of that song "Ramblin Man" by the Allman Brothers. I've never seen them perform but I heard they're pretty good. I had an ex boyfriend who loved them, I even stole an Allman's t-shirt from him. But I can't get this weird smell out of it so I don't wear it much. I tried fabric softener, different detergents, nothing gets it out. Besides, I don't wear concert t-shirts much anymore. I had to go shopping tonight for good work clothes and spent $460.!!! But I'm gonna look damn sexy now, YEAH BABY YEAH!!

chcr

Too cute for words
Ramblin' Man was one of their biggest hits, and one of the least interesting songs they did. My personal fave is "One Way Out." Speaking of the Allmans, I saw Skynyrd back in the old days before the crash. I crashed my car that same year...