Ok, I have a game to pass to you.

greenfreak

I like Jessica, personally. :)

Skynyrd, wow. They're still touring but it can't be the same without him. I really like their stuff too.

chcr

Too cute for words
I prefer the Allmans. They really know how to play the blues. Sweet Melissa is my favorite ballad. As for Skynard, it's Tuesday's Gone.

Inkara1

I recently heard "Melissa" on the radio, for the first time in probably two years. I have it on vinyl, but had left it shelved since Melissa decided not to like me anymore, for no real reason. That one hurt, too, since I'd really thought I found my Stephanie replacement. I still wonder sometimes what might have been with Melissa... although I did a good job of not bringing her up when I'd see her friends, one of whom I was in a class with a year later.

Aunty Em

Cleveland said:
oh, I see some of you got the hang of the game rather quickly....

... that's cos we play it here all the time... now if we can only get you really pissed off... :evilgrin:

Vortex

:lol: I play this game all the time... especially when someone is trying to tell a joke.

"So this duck walks into a bar..."
"What type of duck? where's the bar? what's the name of the duck? what time of year is it? isn't there a cow involved somewhere?..."

:D

greenfreak

Anyone ever hear the brick joke? I just told Rusty that one yesterday after he told me one blond joke and I responded with an additional 10 blond jokes. :)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I interupt stories all the time. I get the cut eye from Vince and then I say "Sorry, continue" (cause I don't realize I'm doing it until I get cut eye and then I feel bad) but 5 min later I am at it again

Auntie, that wheelchauir country wakl thing...is that a like froma movie or something? I didn't think you were in a wheelchair...

Aunty Em

Nixy said:
Auntie, that wheelchauir country wakl thing...is that a like froma movie or something? I didn't think you were in a wheelchair...
Not me, Katie... she can't walk far cos of her heart condition. Although I do have to use a walking stick from time to time because of my knee, but most of the time when I'm with her the wheelchair acts as a support when I need it to be.

Fazle

cool.gif