Ok, so I met this girl . . .

lightstorm

Ok, so at high school I know this girl, and she is fabulous. She is attractive, funny, and we hit it off really well.

So we've been talking for some time when my parents mention her (when I've never told them), and apparently she's somehow related to me. Something like mom's sister's husband's niece or something like that.

Would this be wrong? I really like her, and she's a great person . . .

?(

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Check the lineage...but if its as you stated, she is not a 'blood' relative so all should be well. Good luck...:D

75renegade

Don't wanna throw water on yer fire Bro............but

For what its worth, I live in Northern Indiana, but North of me, is a place called Kendallville. ('round 'ere we call it "Kendalltucky"):D

The girls from there, say their daddy is the best kisser!!;)

At any rate, if ya wanna avoid, potential cross-eyed youngins an' all, ya may wanna kill the attraction............

Perhaps it was brought to yer attention for that pupose..............or not.:)

Good luck!

lightstorm

Well, the problem isn't genetics; I'm sure we're not related by blood.

I'm more concerned about the taboo that overshadows the whole thing . . .

halamikage

Nope, I don't see the problem in it. As far as I'm concerned, the airstrip wide open.
Maybe the brow raising may come from the parents. :shrug:

Inkara1

75renegade said:

For what its worth, I live in Northern Indiana, but North of me, is a place called Kendallville. ('round 'ere we call it "Kendalltucky"):D

Holy Cow! I know a girl online who grew up in Kendallville!

I haven't talked to her in a long-ass time though... I wonder what she's up to... last I heard, she moved to Indianapolis...

dan

Altron said:
Somone who isn't tired, can you tell me because i'm too tired to look it up.

tatoo - i think that's some sort of singing and dancing thing that happens in scotland....

taboo: something that nobody wants to talk about or acknowlege: death, child molestation, that sorta thing

Altron

Ok.
I can't think of anything with a "taboo" in this forums, LL makes threads about everything!

freako104

Altron said:
What's the tatoo?

tatoo? on who? and what do tats have to do with this thread????? :confuse3: and taboo is pretty much what isnt really accepted by the majority of society or something to that extent. now to you lightstorm. listen this is really odd since i never heard a story like this so im not really sure what to say. you really like her a lot i can tell but it is kinda odd what your parents said. check the lineage as squiggy said and make sure. and if your i west viriginia go for it(jk i make a lot of those kind of jokes to my friends especially a girl on my campus that is a good friend and i think of her as a little sister). were all here for ya

75renegade

Inkara1 said:
75renegade said:

Holy Cow! I know a girl online who grew up in Kendallville!

I haven't talked to her in a long-ass time though... I wonder what she's up to... last I heard, she moved to Indianapolis...

That's too funny Ink!!:D

Thanks for the mention, "small world" enit?