on dating

tonksy

i'd be willing to paint my whole body green......you know, if it aids in race relations......

Raven

Annoying SOB
AlphaTroll said:
Well, I'm mighty impressed with your mental capacity - good to see you're using your brain for something other than occupying the empty space in the middle.
shame a lot of other people I know dont follow suit especially when they have the ability to do so.......

AlphaTroll

tonks said:
i'd be willing to paint my whole body green......you know, if it aids in race relations......

Ah, tonks, admit it - you just want to paint your body green 'cos it's fun :D

(fingerpainting of course being the preferred modus operandi)

steweygrrrr said:
shame a lot of other people I know dont follow suit especially when they have the ability to do so.......

Yeah, though if everyone thought as you did there would be no-one to take the piss with yeah?

lilblakpup

hey check this out, she doesn't like me dating white men, but she doesn't know what she's missing and her man looks like shit anyway. she wants me to set a good example for her ,but she doesn't know that i am or since she's older should i except her example? :evilcool:

Raven

Annoying SOB
no because, with al due respect, thats racist. You shouldnt date a person based on their/your skin colour. It has nothing to do with their personality which is the really important thing. Power to you for having a brain and not being lead by stereotypes :hug:

AlphaTroll

lilblakpup said:
hey check this out, she doesn't like me dating white men, but she doesn't know what she's missing and her man looks like shit anyway. she wants me to set a good example for her ,but she doesn't know that i am or since she's older should i except her example? :evilcool:

Set her up with stewey - he'll teach her a thing or two

lilblakpup

well i'm not gonna listen to her advice.she's the type of person who'll wait at the bus stop for a man cuz she thinks once one is gone ,another will be by in 5 mins . i think life is to short for me to worry about what she thinks and what she thinks could take us back to slave days .and i really don't want to be a slave...lol

tonksy

AlphaTroll said:
Ah, tonks, admit it - you just want to paint your body green 'cos it's fun :D

(fingerpainting of course being the preferred modus operandi)
<giggle> i'll do almost anything for fun, and hey, i do what i can for mankind along the way.