on dating

To help starving children, i will volenteer to paint, it will he hard sweaty wok, but someone has to do it.

body-fingure painting.....sounds like this one time at band camp...

lilblakpup said:
can i get a copy too ,i mean damn i am starring in it ain't i ,and i can show it to my sister maybe she'll learn something :D
waddya mean? you'll be on top holding the camera! I'd expect to have to ask you

AlphaTroll said:
'cos painting their toes is my job :D

Ok, I'll start at the top you start at the bottom (erm, the feet I mean hun) and I'll meet ya somwhere in the middle :winkkiss:

bleach said:
Ok, I'll start at the top you start at the bottom (erm, the feet I mean hun) and I'll meet ya somwhere in the middle :winkkiss:

Bottom.................... feet..............OH! We're painting innit? Got hungry there for a minute (could so kill something large right now)

bleach said:
are we still painting me green, cuz i don't want to miss anything?

tonks said:
are we still painting me green, cuz i don't want to miss anything?

Of course we are!!!! I just find it easier to clean the brushes with my tongue - no need to waste water now is there?

can we use other colours, I have a strawberry flavoured body paint at home.

is it green?

AlphaTroll said:
Of course we are!!!! I just find it easier to clean the brushes with my tongue - no need to waste water now is there?

is it green?

it's red,

I have red blue yellow, and purple, if we mix blue and yellow we can make green....but it would taste like lemon blueberry....not a good mix

paul_valaru said:
it's red,

I have red blue yellow, and purple, if we mix blue and yellow we can make green....but it would taste like lemon blueberry....not a good mix

Ooh - bring 'em over - we can do an entire landscape!!!!

paul_valaru said:
it's red,

howsabout some green jello? i like green jello....

yes, body painting landscapes, the hills, and the dales

and they are quite tasty.

Green jello??

that is not for painting, that is for wrestling

paul_valaru said:
yes, body painting landscapes, the hills, and the dales

and they are quite tasty.

Green jello??

that is not for painting, that is for wrestling
well, i have a short attention span....and it seemed like the next logical step. what's the matter? chicken?

Back