One for SnP

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Every single one of those makes perfect sense to me.

I used to live in both Murph'burr and Sheh'vul. The quaintest little place you'd ever want to see is smack dab betwixt 'em...Bell Buckle. Yes, that's the real name of the place. Not all that far from Bucksnort either.

8. You measure distance in minutes.

Drives the inlaws crazy when I do that. Well, that and a lot of other shit too, but that for starters.

10. You listen to the weather forecast before picking out an outfit.

This isn't universal?

12. Someone you know has used a football schedule to plan their wedding date.

Or the opening day of deer/trout/dove/squirrel season...

alex

SouthernN'Proud said:
The quaintest little place you'd ever want to see is smack dab betwixt 'em...Bell Buckle. Yes, that's the real name of the place. Not all that far from Bucksnort either.

I'd love to do some dirt fishn' up in that area, lots of history. Oh, and don't drive thru Sheh'vul unless you want a ticket :eh:

AllEars'

Here's one that is real close to us Mosheim (MOSS-hime). I love to hear people that aren't from around here slaughter that one.

SNP says that Shelbyville is nowhere close to the speedtrap that Smyrna and La Vergne are.

AlphaTroll

Professur said:
You gonna make me go dig through the boxes in the attic?

Nope - just gonna gently remind you to do something you have actually been dying to do for a very long time now.

Professur

AlphaTroll said:
Nope - just gonna gently remind you to do something you have actually been dying to do for a very long time now.

You're an evil person.

I can't even replace the old belt I had either. Red leather tooled it's length with Scotland the Brave. Was free from a friend who did that sort of work in England. Would cost a couple of hundred at least to replace it. If I could find anyone skilled enough to do the work.

AlphaTroll

Sounds lovely - no I really want to see it.

Evil...me? :mope:

Thought this year people would start seeing the 'sweet' side of me.

Professur

AlphaTroll said:
Sounds lovely - no I really want to see it.

Evil...me? :mope:

Thought this year people would start seeing the 'sweet' side of me.

We know better. The belt (if it's still around) would be with the buckles. And I couldn't show the buckles without cleaning them. They must be a mess by now. God, the hours I used to spend cleaning those brasses.

AlphaTroll

What, you think I'm not sweet?

*That actually hurts more than I care to admit*

So why don't you wear the belt anymore? Seems to me like it ould be quite the fashion item nowadays (big belts are in again are they not?)

Professur

AlphaTroll said:
What, you think I'm not sweet?

*That actually hurts more than I care to admit*

So why don't you wear the belt anymore? Seems to me like it ould be quite the fashion item nowadays (big belts are in again are they not?)

The belt's big. I'm bigger. I don't fit into the tux I bought for my wedding anymore either.

Professur

AlphaTroll said:
Couln't you use the buckle on a different strap? Still want to see pics of it.

*sigh* I'll see what I can do. Getting into the attic in winter isn't exactly high up on my list of things I can't wait to do. In fact, it resides just slightly above jogging home from a vacetomy.