one quick question

tonksy

chcr said:
Indifferent

Do you workout?
i tell myself i do...but i forget alot....just space it out. i almost miss having someone to ride my ass about it like i did in the navy...but whatcha gonna do?

what's your drug of choice?

Ms Ann Thrope

hiking to the top of a fell in the Lake District (England), having lunch near a cairn, drinking hot tea and reading Wordsworth while the sheep nearby baaaa-ed.....

what was your worst vacation ever?

tonksy

Ms Ann Thrope said:
hiking to the top of a fell in the Lake District (England), having lunch near a cairn, drinking hot tea and reading Wordsworth while the sheep nearby baaaa-ed.....

what was your worst vacation ever?
probably driving cross country sharing the backseat of a mazda 280Z with everyones luggage...i was 8?

favorite muppet? why?

chcr

Too cute for words
Kermit because we share personality traits.

What musical instrument do you wish you could play and why?

tonksy

chcr said:
Kermit because we share personality traits.

What musical instrument do you wish you could play and why?
oooh cinchy. i would love to be able to sing! that's an instrument, huh? no you say? then i say HARMONICA with a quickness.

do you have an irrational fear? share?

Ms Ann Thrope

tonks said:
oooh cinchy. i would love to be able to sing! that's an instrument, huh? no you say? then i say HARMONICA with a quickness.

do you have an irrational fear? share?

Elevators. If there are stairs, I'll walk up 10 flights before I get into one. :eek6: Spent an hour trapped in a VERY small elevator (2 passenger) waiting for the fire department to get me out. Truly thought I was going to die....

What was the last novel you read?

tonksy

Ms Ann Thrope said:
Elevators. If there are stairs, I'll walk up 10 flights before I get into one. :eek6: Spent an hour trapped in a VERY small elevator (2 passenger) waiting for the fire department to get me out. Truly thought I was going to die....

What was the last novel you read?
illusions - richard bach....i read this alot though....before that? a trashy romance novel :blush: before that...football for dummies. my window of opportunity for reading has dramatically decreased now that i have 2 toddlers.

last concert you saw?

Dave

tonks said:
illusions - richard bach....i read this alot though....before that? a trashy romance novel :blush: before that...football for dummies. my window of opportunity for reading has dramatically decreased now that i have 2 toddlers.

last concert you saw?

celine dion :alienhuh:

favorite saturday night live cast member?