Only three days left folks....

alex

better get them IRS checks filled out and in the mail.....Uncle Sam is watching.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
alex said:
better get them IRS checks filled out and in the mail.....Uncle Sam is watching.

I've got an automatic extension, due to me being in a war zone. I never owe anything, anyway. :shrug:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
At least it's the 17th this year, which is good because we owe and I'm in no hurry to fork over my heard earned money for some unwed teenage mother to suck up.

Winky

Work harder
millions on:
Food stamps
Cash assistance
Medicaid
WIC
Section eight housing

OMG I thought I'd be all smart and try to list 'em all
but found there are more programs than even
the poor folks prolly know about

but my guess is them good govt. workers
are there to let 'em know!

Winky

Don't worry Gonz every dollar they take from you
and give to her is one less you can spend to raise yer kid

yer kid ain't as deservin' as hers anyway...

alex

Gonz said:
At least it's the 17th this year, which is good because we owe and I'm in no hurry to fork over my heard earned money for some unwed teenage crack whore mother to suck up.

Just thought I'd fix that for ya ;)

HomeLAN

We overpaid thorugh the year, so I e-filed about 6 weeks ago. The amount of MY MONEY that they returned to me is already earning interest.

Professur

HomeLAN said:
We overpaid thorugh the year, so I e-filed about 6 weeks ago. The amount of MY MONEY that they returned to me is already earning interest.

How the hell did that happen?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Winky said:
OMG I thought I'd be all smart and try to list 'em all
but found there are more programs than even
the poor folks prolly know about

Not to worry. They now advertise on local & national radio talk shows & music programs & newscasts and....

MrBishop

We have until April 30th. I do it electronically anyways...probably this weekend and get my cash back deposited automatically.... :D

2minkey

bootlicker
i just wrote a check for $1442. whoopee-shit. for some reason there were two exemptions instead of one and i ended up owing... think i might even get some kinda penalty since it's over $1k. we'll see if i get a bill in a couple months.

HomeLAN

Depends. If you paid in more than 110% (IIRC) of last year's total taxes, you have safe harbor on penalties.

2minkey

bootlicker
yeah prolly not tho... i usually try to "time the light" so to speak and end up paying a the fed a little every august rather than give sammy a loan...

edit: okay i think i misunderstood this initially. and i think i might be okay, since my income jumped significantly and i paid way more overall in taxes this year.