Ooh, lookie here

Wish

Duddits said:
Wish said:
Well originally it was a forum relating to Blizzard games (Starcraft, Warcraft, Diablo etc.) but most of us just spend all of our time in our General Forums. In fact, I can't remember the last time I've gone onto one of the game boards.

I hope you meen the Gernal Forums, not Genral Discussion....

CC pwnz all

I meant the General Forums, hence the reason I put "General Forums". Damn newb :p

Duddits

Wish said:
I meant the General Forums, hence the reason I put "General Forums". Damn newb

Lol!! You have no power here Wish!! You have 8 posts!! Mwahahahaha!

I think this is like #5.

Wish

Duddits said:
Wish said:
I meant the General Forums, hence the reason I put "General Forums". Damn newb

Lol!! You have no power here Wish!! You have 8 posts!! Mwahahahaha!

I think this is like #5.

That may be, but you still have to deal with me back at BF :flame:

Wish

Duddits said:
OO! It's Wish's avatar from BF. Sept I added the BBQ to it.

Heh, that picture makes me chuckle.

*high sing songy voice* Chilliiiiii's Baby back ribs *beastly deep voice* BARBEQUE SAUCE!

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Ok, we are not nuts. Yes you are. I am not. You are too, you fucking loon. Oh yeah, well your mother wears combat boots. Does not asshole, she wears Jump Boots, big difference. Oh yeah, well, you are a doody head. DOODY HEAD!, DOODY HEAD!.

greenfreak

I was gonna register at Blizz too when that list first came out.

I think BlizzForums is like OTC Bizarro World. You think? Is there an opposite of each one of us on their board?

So BF people... Is there a chick over there who is obsessed with the color pink, is really sweet and nice, and who everyone likes? That would be my Bizarro BF equal. ;)

Welcome btw. :wave:

greenfreak

Judging by some of the threads I read over there a few weeks ago, I may be opening a can of worms here but I'm gonna ask anyway... How restrictive is the BF forums with language and fighting and stuff like that?

greenfreak

By clicking the Agree button, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

Man. That's half of the reasons I post at forums in the first place. So then, if I want to hump fury, I have to do it here? :banana2: