• Blue

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Beige

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
S

s4

The Jupiter looks a lot like the two cases that I have, except mine doesn't light up or change colors.

catocom

I just got the Bubble Light today.
That picture in that link doesn't do it justice though.
That picture looks green, mine is brushed alu.

I do like that blue one though.

I'm gonna get a Black Hydaulic case one of these days for
my main comp.

Altron

Q said:
The holes don't provide the airflow, the fans do. However, since the case allows for 8-80mm fans, I don't think she will have any cooling worries whatsoever.

And will they provide airflow when covered with a chunk of metal? Nope. You need 25600 cm² of open space for the fans to pust all their air

Altron

Aunty Em said:
This is probably my last upgrade for some considerable time as I'll probably need to go to a watercooling system with the next one. Hopefully by the time I want to upgrade again there will be cases with build in water cooling systems or refridgeration.

Koolance, Prometeria, and Vapochill.

Q

Altron said:
Q said:
The holes don't provide the airflow, the fans do. However, since the case allows for 8-80mm fans, I don't think she will have any cooling worries whatsoever.

And will they provide airflow when covered with a chunk of metal? Nope. You need 25600 cm² of open space for the fans to pust all their air
Where TF does it say the fan holes are cover with a chunk of metal??

Helloooo Brick Wall:banghead:

Altron

If you look at the front fan holes, there is a big piece of something covering them.
Also you said
"The front panel looks like metal to me."

Q

That IS NOT where the fan holes are. Aren't you supposed to be cleaning your room or shovelling the driveway or something?

Q

It doesn't say anything about front intakes ya little maroon.
Here look at a pic:p

Q

As long as the other 4 are sucking the air out of the case it'll be fine.

Altron

lol
BTW I have been posting way too much in the thread where you need to say sometihng about perosn posting before you...

Aunty Em

I think you'll find Altron that there is a gap between the inner carcase and the facia with room for air intake at the bottom, as there is in my present case.

Altron

Is it 25600 cm² ?
I wouldn't bet on it...
Also that will either create a positive or negative pressure (I forget which) and won't be as good as a balanced pressure.

Aunty Em

Well since I plan to use 2 fans at the front for intake, 2 at the back for outlet, one on the side intake and one on top outlet which will be matched for cfm, I think you'll find it'll be balanced.