OOPS...

Squiggy

ThunderDick
:eek6:

Man Pleads Guilty in Mistaken 'Rape Fantasy'

Apr 1, 7:23 am ET
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - A California man has pleaded guilty to residential burglary after he set up a meeting with a woman on a rape fantasy Internet chat page, but instead broke into a different woman's apartment.

Michael Todd Howard, 35, pleaded guilty in a court in San Diego on Tuesday in return for an expected sentence of one year in jail and probation, prosecutors said.

According to court documents, last September, Howard broke into the home of a woman with whom he thought he had set up an encounter on what was described as a "rape fantasy" chat site. After he entered the wrong apartment, he hit and struggled with the 25-year-old woman inside, who told law enforcement officials she thought she was going to be killed.

The victim stopped the attack by yelling and attacking Howard's testicles. Howard then asked for the name the victim used in the chat room and she responded by saying she had never visited a chat room and did not have a personal computer.

As a part of the plea deal, prosecutors dropped charges of intent to commit rape, false imprisonment and possession of illegal drugs. Howard will be sentenced next month.

pc_builder

:rolleyes: I think the only person I'd ever set up a "rape fantasy" with would be my girlfriend. Sure it wouldn't be the same, but I wouldn't want to make that guy's mistake.

tonksy

pc_builder said:
:rolleyes: I think the only person I'd ever set up a "rape fantasy" with would be my girlfriend. Sure it wouldn't be the same, but I wouldn't want to make that guy's mistake.
i've been sitting for hours thinking of a way to say just that without sounding.....mental.

Oz

I've been in some pretty suspect chatrooms over the years......but a rape fantasy room? Hmm, s'not how I get my jollies........and I don't think I'd trust those kinda chatters as far as I could kick 'em :eh:

Overall, two words for Mr Micheal Todd Howard.......silly.......bastard.

kuulani

"rape" and "fantasy" are two words that shouldn't be strung together ... ever. but who am i to judge?

Rose

I was utterly disgusted by this story. rape is a horrifying experience and for anyone to arrange a 'fantasy' one ... :disgust:

tonksy

Rose said:
I was utterly disgusted by this story. rape is a horrifying experience and for anyone to arrange a 'fantasy' one ... :disgust:
i can probably guarantee that whomever wishes a rape fantasy has 1. never been raped or 2. has mega psychological issues.

i tend to think that these fantasies are based on ravagingly passionate rough consentual sex.

pc_builder

pc_builder said:

I never meant that I wanted to do it. I was just saying, that if for some reason that came up in conversation or something between my girlfriend and I.

Oz

tonks said:
i can probably guarantee that whomever wishes a rape fantasy has 1. never been raped or 2. has mega psychological issues.

*nods*

3. Would benefit from a hefty kick in the bollocks.