OTC BBQ!!!

Uki Chick

So, we're now in the month of August. The OTC BBQ was going to happen in September for the labor day weekend.

So, my question is, will this still be happening? Are people still coming?

tonksy

it better be still happening...or you and paul will just have to find some other way of entertaining me and rob because we are definitely still coming up. :nudge:

Uki Chick

tonksy said:
it better be still happening...or you and paul will just have to find some other way of entertaining me and rob because we are definitely still coming up. :nudge:

Paul informed me of that. You guys driving, flying???? Do you need us to meet up with you somewhere, pick you up????

tonksy

Uki Chick said:
Paul informed me of that. You guys driving, flying???? Do you need us to meet up with you somewhere, pick you up????
we'll be driving. i dunno how we should deal with that side of the trip...our map of canada is...well...lousy. but i figure we can put our collective heads together when we plot in a course later this month.
did paul tell you we are looking to arrive on the 31st or the 1st?

Uki Chick

tonksy said:
we'll be driving. i dunno how we should deal with that side of the trip...our map of canada is...well...lousy. but i figure we can put our collective heads together when we plot in a course later this month.

Yes, he did mention it. I'm sure we'll figure it all out!

Sorry to hear that Spot. Sounds like my husbands place half the time. He's the last to take vacation time.

MrBishop

OK...my 4000th post :)

The date is the 4th of September (SSaturday) and yes..it's still on

The attachment is what went out to my local buddies...please do keep in mind that it's not an OTC only affair :)

That's at Paul's place afterwards :D

Rose

tonksy said:

www.randmcnally.com <--- it's great. Buy a map or plot your route and print a map. :D

I won't be there, though I'd give someone else's left arm to go. :(

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Chris (my man) and I will be there...although we may not arrive til Sat morning (8am-ish I think) if he has to work Friday night...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
MrBishop said:

The attachment is what went out to my local buddies...please do keep in mind that it's not an OTC only affair :)

Also keep in mind that Bish's wife person doesn't know about OTC :D

Oz

MrBishop said:

Erm......dude, yer do realise that word document has yer phone number and everything on it don'tcha? :confused:

As for me, nope. No bbq this year.

Uki Chick

PrincessLissa said:
I musta missed this...where is it at?

In Montreal. Bish is having a BBQ with friends and some OTC'ers are invited and paul_valaru and myself will be hosting a party the next day.

Uki Chick

MrBishop said:

Not to worry Bish, I just put that as the header so people knew what I was talking about.

And afterwards it's at Paul and Natalia's (uki chick) place. I pay the mortgage too!!! :lol2:

tonksy

Uki Chick said:
In Montreal. Bish is having a BBQ with friends and some OTC'ers are invited and paul_valaru and myself will be hosting a party the next day.
rob and i still have the catering detail for the day after party? i'll need to know if we do have to pack the pizza stone.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
rob and i still have the catering detail for the day after party? i'll need to know if we do have to pack the pizza stone.

You HAVE to make pizza!

I don't care if it's at 3:30am when everyone else is sleeping!!

I want pizza!!!!!! :brush:

please? :winkkiss:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Uki Chick said:
Not to worry Bish, I just put that as the header so people knew what I was talking about.

And afterwards it's at Paul and Natalia's (uki chick) place. I pay the mortgage too!!! :lol2:

I got dibs on a bed!!

Guess it's gonna have to be the double futon in the room with no door now...I don't think the boy and I could manage to share a single...

tonksy

Nixy said:
You HAVE to make pizza!

I don't care if it's at 3:30am when everyone else is sleeping!!

I want pizza!!!!!! :brush:

please? :winkkiss:
just for you nix!
and we already have dibs! you get the no door having futon! :p