OTC is a top 100 vBulletin site

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
yeah, especially when you first use it and you are to lazzy to take a look at the man :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
TalkPets = cheaters. They couldn't have been on the list for very long because I check it every couple days, but yet they have hundreds of votes. :mope:

They don't even have hundreds of users on their site! :tardbang:

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
yea they are automating it somehow i went and read a post of theirs. plus i think he is doing it for another site. gaming evolved :grumpy: :grumpy:

TheBB

War? Whoa...

Hi, I come from Blizzforums... I'm bored and went around to all the other forums on the list to see threads about the same subject. I just came here to rub it in. ;)

So, what is it with you and your obsession with this smiley:

:headbang:

And similarily the one with a can of beer or whatever it is...

Well, voted for you anyways, just to show some solidarity with the ... erm ... minor forums. ;)

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
thanks BB we arent doing to bad considering the size of member to member with you guys. stick around and have some fun.
:beardbng: rock on
we just love the head banger and beer they go hand in hand. :D

jw791

chcr said:
That's jw971's forum. Here's his welcome thread. I don't know how he's getting it so high though. :retard:

LOL - nope sorry, no automated scripts. Those are legit votes :D

I have friends on other boards I'm on that have graciously voted for me. Like gamingevolved...we vote for each other all the time.

(hint hint - if you want to go up, spread the word outside ;) )

tommyj27

Not really Banned
oh scripts, i don't anyone *cough* who would use a script to rack up hits on a site

/me adds another script to cron.daily