OTC Karaoke...

chcr

Too cute for words
Karaoke is god's way of showing that some folks don't have friends.

Edit: I can accompany myself, I don't need karaoke.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
110.gif

Heart.gif

WilWheaton02.gif
GREEN%20LIGHT.jpg
1036.jpg

what song is this?

Aunty Em

Thanks. I used to sing backing for a local band when I was in my 20s, but the lead singer (a girl) wasn't keen on me staying. I think she was worried I'd take her place. I thought I'd lost my voice but I've been singing around the house for the last few weeks and it's improved.

Aunty Em

Well it's nothing like it used to be. I could sing much higher notes and hold them longer. Now I sometimes lose my breath in mid note, which is down to my asthma I think.

I'm more a folk singer than anything else. I like to sing Old English folksongs like Scarborough Fair. It's a tradition to sing unaccompanied.

Starya

Gotta agree, yer a good singer.

Which brings me to my next point: first you post that excellent example of vocal cords used right, an then you expect us (me) to reveal our (my) "shoot me now, I can't take this!"-voice?

Hmpf!

Aunty Em

I refuse to believe that there is nobody else here who can sing in tune. There MUST be someone else brave enough... so come out, come out, wherever you are... don't be shy. After all, you're only seranading your PC, not a room full of strangers.

Erm, well, some of us our strange... *looks in Profs and Gonz's direction... but most of us are ok. :D