Married/Divorced?

• My parents are still married

Votes: 22 68.8%
  • My parents are divorced

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters

kuulani

nalani said:
speaking of which, I haven't gone to his grave for a while ... have you gone to your dad-in-laws lately, ku'u?

The last time I've been up there was in February.

My parents have been married for 30 years now.

Aunty Em

My mother's widowed - they had been married for 38 years, following a 3 month whirl-wind courtship, when my Dad died. Next year on my birthday would have been their Golden Wedding. :)

BlurOfSerenity

oh... maybe i should mention, that for my parents, their marriage is my mom's 3rd and my dad's 2nd.
but they're still both my biological parents and were married before i was even concieved, so those previous marriages dont mean shit to me.

Ardsgaine

My parents have been married for 46 years as of this past Sunday.

My dad's mom had three children by her first husband, then he died in a truck accident. She married my grandfather a few years later. He was 33, and had never been married. They had four children of their own. They were together until he died, about 30 years, I think.

My mom's mom was married five times. She had five children, only two of which were by the same husband. Her first husband was supposedly a descendat of Quannah Parker. My grandfather was her fourth husband. They didn't stay married very long. My mom had no memory of him, and didn't meet him until she was 15, at her mom's funeral.

75renegade

Momma= Happilly married to #4. (Finally a 'good' guy!):)

Bio-Dad= #2 or so..........?(

Adoptive-Dad= Happily married to #3.

Step-dads #1 & #2= (no idea)

*bonus info followin'...........though not necessarily requested, but hopefully thread-supportive...........an' politically incorrect*

Fiance's folks= approx. 40 yrs. an' VERY happily!!

(For what its worth, ex's folks= nearly 50 yrs. , an' bitterly despisin' one another, seperate beds for approx. the last 20 yrs...........not really sure why?)?(

Janimal

Mom - married and divorced twice - married a total of 10 years or so. She's sworn off men.
Dad - married twice and divorced once.

Vortex

Um, well my mum only got married like 6-7 years ago, no previous marriages before that.

And my step-dad/official-dad-figure, this is also his first marriage.

But happily married non-the-less :D

Mia Wallace

My parents are still together, although my mom's threatened to leave my dad a dozen times. They're just stuck with each other.
Some people are just meant to be together. :p