'overt' plane activity

highwayman

:sex:

These two need to know the diference between a plane and a motel room...This no place to join the mile high club...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061114/ap_on_fe_st/plane_sexual_activity
RALEIGH, N.C. - A California couple are facing federal charges after they refused to stop "overt sexual activity" during a flight to Raleigh, authorities said. Carl Warren Persing of Lakewood, Calif., and Dawn Elizabeth Sewell of Huntington Beach, Calif., are accused of interfering with flight crew members during a Sept. 15 Southwest Airlines flight from Los Angeles with a stop in Phoenix.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Then where would you suggest they join?

People need to control their hormones. The requests seemed reasonable, their behavior in response is what caused the problem. You gotta be pretty dumb to threaten the staff on an airplane these days. Fine 'em, ban 'em from the airline, and move on.

MrBishop

Wherre were they foolin' around..the galley?

Pardon me sir...but I need to serve lunch, could you move less brusquely?

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
I love made up charges. Unless the flgith crew was participating.

Actually...interfering with a flight crew is a federal offense, and can be levied for any number of reasons...to include bathroom shenanigans while in flight.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
If they were interfering with the flight crew, I would wholeheartedly agree. These folks were fucking in a john not pushing the pilot toward an open door.

Inkara1

Well, maybe the pilot had to piss like a Russian race horse and he can't properly work the controls when his back teeth are floating.

Pogo

If they were interfering with the flight crew, I would wholeheartedly agree. These folks were fucking in a john not pushing the pilot toward an open door.

Must have missed the part that said they were having intercourse in the john. But, did pay attention to the part where the other passengers could see, and were uncomfortable with thier public displays of affection.

Could it be they had the door to the rest room in the open position ??? Unless Mr. Persing was kneeling in the walkway and Ms. Sewell in the lavator, how was there enough room to place his head in her lap ????? THose things are tight when it comes to room !!

But what the hell does a long tailed possum living in the edge of the Okeefenokee know. Most of us possums can't read and have limited intelligence. Proven by the fact so many kinfolk walk in the road at night with high speed traffic from both directions.

Professur

OK, I didn't want to have to discuss this, but the majority of mile highers didn't use the can. Too flammin obvious, and they're watched. Most simply ask for blankets, wait for the lights to be dimmed, and flip up the armrests. It's best if you're two people in a 3 seat window row. The woman sits to the aisle, ass towards the guy, he takes her from behind, (under the blankets) with a minimum of movement, usually just a hip thrust. If you keep if from being obvious, and there's no kids or nuns near you, the cabin crew usually leave you to it. If the blankets slip, or you don't bother to use them, well, yeah, they're gonna get uppity, because they're gonna get complaints.

And as for interfering with the crew .... refusing any order from the crew while airborn is interfering. They tell you to stop, you damn well stop.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Didn't actually read the story, just highwaymans highlights (that was TMI anyway). After taking time to burn brain cells on these morons plight with their :15 minutes...they were in the wrong. They were not in the john. They were rude & unbecoming of civilized folk.

However, "interfering with a flight crew" still seems silly. Why not public indecency or similar? Yes, they should have stopped when asked & now shoudl be barred from (fill in airline here).

highwayman

Talking about dropping the hammer, 20 years for a piece of ass? Would have been cheaper to pay for a room at the Denver Hilton...

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/11/14/061114235323.5hvb8xln.html
A couple's ill-concealed sexual play aboard a Southwest Airlines flight from Los Angeles got them charged with violating the Patriot Act, intended for terrorist acts, and could land them in jail for 20 years.
According to their indictment, Carl Persing and Dawn Sewell were allegedly snuggling and kissing inappropriately, "making other passengers uncomfortable," when a flight attendant asked them to stop.

tonksy

OK, I didn't want to have to discuss this, but the majority of mile highers didn't use the can. Too flammin obvious, and they're watched. Most simply ask for blankets, wait for the lights to be dimmed, and flip up the armrests. It's best if you're two people in a 3 seat window row. The woman sits to the aisle, ass towards the guy, he takes her from behind, (under the blankets) with a minimum of movement, usually just a hip thrust.

:yawn: Boring, boring, boring.