P.O.W. rescued

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
19 year old PFC Jessica Lynch of Palestine W. VA. thanks to an Army Ranger/Navy SEAL operation.

Well done boys.

edited: forgot to add Gonzo Propaganda

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Damn fine job. I remember seeing a vigil on the news for her. Many people will be pleased tonight.

PostCode

Major contributor!
So I started a thread without looking for others. Big deal. :D :D

It's good to hear that she's out of that mess.

Bad news is others were supposedly found dead. :(

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
PostCode said:
Bad news is others were supposedly found dead

Haven't seen that...links?

Fifteen other Americans are formally listed as missing. The other POWs include two Army Apache helicopter pilots captured March 24 after their helicopter went down.

PostCode

Major contributor!
I'm just dying to hear if they did this before or after the fact and what they did to her after the fact. May sound sick, but this is just more to throw into the face of those fuck nuts at the UN who believe in a "peaceful" resolution.

I'm sure flav would have a hard time believing her story though. :rolleyes:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
PostCode said:
I'm just dying to hear if they did this before or after the fact and what they did to her after the fact.

The story is starting to come out:

Lynch, 19, who had been listed as missing, suffered multiple serious gunshot wounds in the ambush that led to her capture and went through "quite an ordeal," Pentagon sources said. She is in stable condition.

CNN

sbcanada

Lynch, of Palestine, W.Va., arrived yesterday at a U.S. military hospital in Germany. She was in “stable” condition, with broken arms and a broken leg in addition to the gunshot and stab wounds, sources said. Other sources said both legs were broken, and one arm.

OUCH! Imagine being shot a few times, stabbed, and then have 3 out of your 4 limbs broken... :(

Above link was source.

PostCode

Major contributor!
Gee. I wonder how her legs got broken? Must have done that herself. I know the Iraqi's wouldn't do such a thing. :rolleyes:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Actually one of the news reports I saw said the broken bones were from her being shot.