Pathetic "Comedian" Fixates On Sex With Teen Girl, Audience Delighted

jimpeel

Hey Jim, did you hear Rush's new joke?

"I think I'm going to send Sotomayor and her club a bunch of vacuum cleaners to help them clean up after their meetings."

Do you approve of that one?
So you are trying to equate a "joke" about underage sex with a minor, in a state where the legal age of consent is eighteen, with a joke about vacuuming the floors in a women only club being women's work?

I guess the point he was trying to make went right past you. If a male judge tried to do what she is doing the would be castigated soundly from every parapet.

spike

So you are trying to equate a "joke"

Where did that happen? I didn't try to equate anything. I asked you if you had heard it and if you approved of it.

I guess the point he was trying to make went right past you. If a male judge tried to do what she is doing the would be castigated soundly from every parapet.

I was addressing the joke, not any point he was trying to make. So it would be an unfounded assumption to say the point went past me. As I was talking about the joke.

As far as his point goes though, he is of course wrong. I bet there's been lots of judges that have been in men's clubs. The Supreme Court used to be a mens club for quite some time. ;)

I wonder if there's been any YMCA members.

jimpeel

Where did that happen? I didn't try to equate anything. I asked you if you had heard it and if you approved of it.

I was addressing the joke, not any point he was trying to make. So it would be an unfounded assumption to say the point went past me. As I was talking about the joke.

As far as his point goes though, he is of course wrong. I bet there's been lots of judges that have been in men's clubs. The Supreme Court used to be a mens club for quite some time. ;)

I wonder if there's been any YMCA members.
]

You obviously have no idea what a "club" is. You seem to favor the term for anything you disapprove of.

Here is an update for you. I guess Limbaugh was right after all.

SOURCE

Sotomayor quits women's club after GOP criticism
Jun 19 07:48 PM US/Eastern
By MARK SHERMAN
Associated Press Writer

WASHINGTON (AP) - Supreme Court nominee Sonia Sotomayor resigned Friday from an elite all-women's club after Republicans questioned her participation in it. Sotomayor said she resigned from the Belizean Grove to prevent the issue from becoming a distraction in her confirmation hearings.

In a letter to Democratic Sen. Patrick Leahy of Vermont and Republican Sen. Jeff Sessions of Alabama, the federal appeals court judge said she is convinced that the club does not practice "invidious discrimination" and that her membership in it did not violate judicial ethics.

But she said she didn't want questions about it to "distract anyone from my qualifications and record."

Federal judges are bound by a code that says they shouldn't join any organization that discriminates by race, sex, religion or nationality.

The Belizean Grove bills itself as women's answer to the 130-year-old all-male Bohemian Club in California. The club owns a 2,500-acre camping area in northern California called the Grove. Chief Justice Earl Warren belonged to the Bohemian Club beginning in the 1940s, before he joined the court and long before the federal judiciary adopted a code of conduct.

"The Belizean Grove is a constellation of influential women who are key decision makers in the profit, non-profit and social sectors; who build long term mutually beneficial relationships in order to both take charge of their own destinies and help others to do the same," the group says on its Web site. There are about 115 members, the club says.

Earlier in the week, Sotomayor defended her participation in the group, telling senators that it involves men in some of its events and that she was unaware of any man who had tried to become a member.

Sotomayor's backers noted that the court's only current woman, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, belongs to the membership-only International Women's Forum. So did former Justice Sandra Day O'Connor, who defended her involvement in all-women groups during her Senate confirmation hearings in 1981.

Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy faced similar questions over his longtime membership in the all-male Olympic Club in San Francisco. Kennedy resigned his membership in October 1987, as he was under consideration for the high court.

Sotomayor also told the senators that the search of documents from her time as a director of a Puerto Rican advocacy group is complete.

Republicans had complained that Sotomayor initially omitted from the records she sent the Senate Judiciary Committee a report she signed urging the Puerto Rican Legal Defense and Education Fund (now known as LatinoJustice PRLDEF) to oppose reinstitution of the death penalty in New York in the early 1980s.

The report, which has since been provided, said, "Capital punishment is associated with evident racism in our society." It noted that African-Americans at the time made up 47 percent of death row inmates, but only 11 percent of the U.S. population.

Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
a code that says they shouldn't

That's a stupid code. Either rule that one may not or don't have a rule.

The Supreme Court has never been an "Mens Club". There were decades when it's only judges were men but it was not a club.

spike

You obviously have no idea what a "club" is. You seem to favor the term for anything you disapprove of.

Actually I do know what a club is and I don't disapprove of many of them. So you're wrong on two counts there.

Here is an update for you. I guess Limbaugh was right after all.

Nope, I was already aware of your update and Rush was still wrong.

Yet, all of this was an attempt to sidetrack away from my questions to you which you still have not answered.

Let's revisit that post. Why did you feel the need to side track and make up all this crap?

Hey Jim, did you hear Rush's new joke?

"I think I'm going to send Sotomayor and her club a bunch of vacuum cleaners to help them clean up after their meetings."

Do you approve of that one?

jimpeel

Actually I do know what a club is and I don't disapprove of many of them. So you're wrong on two counts there.

Nope, I was already aware of your update and Rush was still wrong.

Yet, all of this was an attempt to sidetrack away from my questions to you which you still have not answered.

Let's revisit that post. Why did you feel the need to side track and make up all this crap?

Yes, Yes,and Hell Yes.

The difference is that the joke Limbaugh told was about a grown WOMAN and there was nothing suggestive or titillating about it. The "joke" Letterman told was about a minor girl and was intended to be suggestive and titillating.

spike

Yes, Yes,and Hell Yes.

The difference is that the joke Limbaugh told was about a grown WOMAN and there was nothing suggestive or titillating about it. The "joke" Letterman told was about a minor girl and was intended to be suggestive and titillating.

Yes Jim, they were different jokes. Are you saying only jokes that are suggestive or titillating are a problem? Racist or sexist jokes are great!

chcr

Too cute for words
Aren't we through castigating a largely irrelevant TV personality for things he never said? Will we be finished soon?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
"One awkward moment for Sarah Palin at the Yankee game, during the seventh inning, her daughter was knocked-up by Alex Rodriguez."

“Sarah Palin was in New York this week, the hardest part was keeping Eliot Spitzer away from her daughter.”

So, then, it's okay to go after politicians underage children?

2minkey

bootlicker
yeah man we should all get on her, family style!

idiocracy2.jpg

jimpeel

Yes Jim, they were different jokes. Are you saying only jokes that are suggestive or titillating are a problem? Racist or sexist jokes are great!

Suggestive titillating jokes about fourteen-year-old girls are never appropriate.

There was nothing racist about Limbaugh's or Letterman's jokes. Where did you pull that out of? Oh ... never mind.