*Peeps around Corner*

BB

:D welsh, heh?

and me a Ram! :D

..let's hope he stays around ..i gotta good feeling about this guy / sexy blonde chick ...whatever! :)

..mmm ... that's open to misinterpreatation alright ... :eek5: ... hehe- you wanna try spelling that after so many beers :grumpy: ??

;)

unclehobart

:D welsh, heh?

and me a Ram! :D

..let's hope he stays around ..i gotta good feeling about this guy / sexy blonde chick ...whatever! :)

..mmm ... that's open to misinterpreatation alright ... :eek5: ... hehe- you wanna try spelling that after so many beers :grumpy: ??

;)
She English... just schoolin' o'er in Welshlandia and all that rubbish... or perhaps its more of a was these days. I dunno anymore. She doesn't talk to me anymore ... *sob*

Scanty

Golly gosh, I'm sorry. I posted the thread and then completely forgot to look at it, and buggered off to Malaysia for 3 weeks. Apologies.

Hello AB, MrBishop, Gato, Samcurry, Tonks...and everyone else :)

'Sup, U-bart!!!!

*complicated hand-gesture*

What are you doing Rob? Tryin to make it seem like I'm Welsh? *tsk* I have a good mind to thrash you. And ME not talk to YOU? Hey I sent you emails in university didn't I? Where were mine? ;)

Funnily enough, I did write a book AB. It's just a very, very small book :D It was published. You can buy it if you like, on Amazon.co.uk. Although it's really no skin off my snozzle, cos I don't get any money for it. It's called Pyramid City.

tonksy

You know what, Scanty? Rob went through a time when his email was not working due to a change in Bellsouth. I know he received at least an email or two from you as he told me about your book...but chances are he may not have received any others.
He has a gmail address now. If you do not have it I will be happy to send it to you.

unclehobart

What are you doing Rob? Tryin to make it seem like I'm Welsh?

Wot? I said you were English... that you were just a squatter in Wales for the edjumakashun.

I'm doing randy-dandy.

Appy-olly-loggies on the lack of emails. I lost all of my old contacts when my old HD died. ...and as Tonks said... my email host has changed hands since. My old bellsouth addy is dead in the water.

Out of school now, married, little bloke and blokettes running muckity-muck on the carpet eating the catfood and all that rot?

Altron

It's crazy to see how some of the people here can so easily switch from speaking american to speaking english.