Pelosi caught in bold faced lie!!

Discussion in 'The Real World' started by Cerise, May 8, 2009.

1. Cerise

Cerise Well-Known Member

Is it:

Or is it:

“Briefing on EITs including use of EITs on Abu Zubaydah, background on authorities, and a description of the particular EITs that had been employed.”

[​IMG]

She knew about it before she had no idea.

She is a lying war criminal!!

:shrug:

2. Professur

Professur Well-Known Member

Gee, a politician lying .... who'da thunk it.

3. jimpeel

jimpeel Well-Known Member

Relax, Cerise. This is just more SOP from the Democrat leadership. They know that Liberals love to be lied to and that they will make any and every excuse for her while she sits back and laughs at them.

4. spike

spike New Member

"We don't torture" :laugh:

5. Cerise

Cerise Well-Known Member

CIA Says Pelosi Was Briefed on Use of 'Enhanced Interrogations'

A leaked memo, you say??

We must have hearings!!

6. GrandCaravanSE

GrandCaravanSE Active Member

My though exactly...

7. 2minkey

2minkey bootlicker

who cares? has anyone ever though pelosi was anything more than a... oh, no, i'm not supposed to use that word anymore.

8. spike

spike New Member

Sounds good! I'm sure you'll support hearings for anyone who authorized the torture too right?

9. Inkara1

Inkara1 Well-Known Member

How 'bout we sing "Pelosi is a stupid bitch in D minor"?

Weeeellllllllllllllllllll... Pelosi is a bitch, she's a big fat bitch, she's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world, she's a stupid bitch if there ever was a bitch, she's a bitch to all the boys and girls!

On Mondays she's a bitch, on Tuesday she's a bitch, Wednesday through Saturday she's a bitch. Then on Sundays, just to be different, she's a stupid king kong mega mega bee-otch!

Have you ever met Congresswoman Pelosi? She's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world! She's a mean old bitch and she has stupid hair, she's a bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch. Bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch she's a stupid bitch! Pelosi is a bitch and she is a dirty bitch!

Pelosi is a biiiiiiiiiiiitch-cha!

10. catocom

catocom Well-Known Member

So Inky, what are you trying to say?:lol2:

11. Gonz

Gonz molṑn labé Staff Member

Define torture.

12. Gonz

Doesn't matter what we think of her. She is the Speaker of the House (3rd in line to the President) & a representative of the people which means she needs to be held to a higher standard.

13. spike

spike New Member

It's in the dictionary. Also much precedent has been set by how we've tried people from other countries for torture.

How so?

14. randomJACKASS

randomJACKASS Banned

OMG, and I suppose the Cheney-Bush white house never lied? Mr. Newt Gingrich, well it's obvious he only tells the truth! Show me any administration that doesn't lie and I'll show you fantasy land! I'm not saying it is good, but it damn sure is reality.

15. Cerise

Cerise Well-Known Member

Wait just a minute.

She's 3 heartbeats away from the highest office in the land??

If that doesn't scare you, you might be a libtard.

16. jimpeel

jimpeel Well-Known Member

Oh. Wait. That's right. When I said “We were not -- I repeat -- were not told that waterboarding or any of these other enhanced interrogation methods were used.” I forgot that we WERE TOLD -- I repeat --WERE TOLD about these methods but I thought they were legal. Silly me. I'm so forgetful now that I'm three heartbeats away from the presidency.

SOURCE

17. Gonz

Websters is not law.

Throw them out of office.

18. Cerise

Cerise Well-Known Member

Instead of trying to deflect, why not address the fact that Pelosi has lied about what she knew, and when she knew it?

Integrity and honesty in D.C. restored! :rolleyes:

19. Cerise

Cerise Well-Known Member

Pelosi and other 'rats knew for years in great detail about the interrogation techniques used against captured terrorists, and they said nothing. When these EITs were revealed to the public, those same dims pretended to be shocked.

Although they had been completely silent in their approval for years they repeatedly attacked the Bush Administration on the techniques.

The issue popped up again when, on the the eve of Zero's 100-day report card, the "torture" memos were released to distract people from his lack of accomplishments, his high spending, and his foreign policy failures.

The CIA has countered with documents showing that the so-called "torture" saved thousands of American lives, and with several documents proving that the dims who claimed to have been so shocked and outraged had known all along.

Now it’s those democrats who are coming under scrutiny.

20. 2minkey

2minkey bootlicker

it's not a question of "scared" or not. she's been where she is for a long time. she's a fixture. and she sucks. we all know this. so... yawn....