People need to mind their own business

Uki Chick

So, everyone knows that Paul and I are getting divorced or at least trying to. We still talk and are very civil to each other. We're trying to remain friends, but of course don't divulge everything that is going on in our lives anymore, because we don't have to.

Anyway, someone sent an anonymous email to Paul with a picture of the guy i'm dating. To rub it in his face that i've met someone or to piss one of us off, who knows! It's ridiculous though. Obviously someone has something against one of us.

Well, it didn't work. Paul and I spoke about it, he's happy for me, I'm happy and all is fine. I have my suspisions as to who did it, but I'm not the type to accuse without solid proof.

All i know is people need to mind their own goddamn business.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Uki Chick said:
All i know is people need to mind their own goddamn business.
I know when my wife and I split, I started seeing someone after about 3 months. I saw her secretly for about three more months before I finally told the ex about her, she breathed a sigh of relief and told me about her new man, who she had been seeing secretly for about three months. We both realized then how silly we had both been trying to hide it.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
i'm better looking than he is!!!!!!

uhmm I mean, yeah butt out.

then someone will send her pictures of my girlfriends and that will get messy.

Uki Chick

paul_valaru said:
i'm better looking than he is!!!!!!

uhmm I mean, yeah butt out.

then someone will send her pictures of my girlfriends and that will get messy.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder though.

I don't want pics of your girlfriends, that's for sure. One of your nipple ring, maybe. (curiosity)

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Uki Chick said:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder though.

I don't want pics of your girlfriends, that's for sure. One of your nipple ring, maybe. (curiosity)

pervert!

anyway I don't think it was anyone from here, I have an idea of who it was, just a troublemaker from back home.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
PT said:
I know when my wife and I split, I started seeing someone after about 3 months. I saw her secretly for about three more months before I finally told the ex about her, she breathed a sigh of relief and told me about her new man, who she had been seeing secretly for about three months. We both realized then how silly we had both been trying to hide it.

yep that was pretty much or conversation, I was happy for her, told her about my social life (no actual girlfriends).

made it like i was talking to a friend again, not an ex

Uki Chick

paul_valaru said:
pervert!

anyway I don't think it was anyone from here, I have an idea of who it was, just a troublemaker from back home.

what pervert?!! it's a curiosity thing. Like I didn't lick those nipples a million times when we were together. :lol2:

Uki Chick

paul_valaru said:
yep that was pretty much or conversation, I was happy for her, told her about my social life (no actual girlfriends).

made it like i was talking to a friend again, not an ex

exactly. i felt silly about it and now it's out in the open.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Uki Chick said:
what pervert?!! it's a curiosity thing. Like I didn't lick those nipples a million times when we were together. :lol2:
God Dammit. Now my nipples are all hard. And I'm at work.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
You'll be amazed at how much information you can gather from the email full header. Trace that IP to get the city, get the name of the ISP (if it was sent at home) or the company he/she works for (if he/she sent it from work). ;)

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Luis G said:
You'll be amazed at how much information you can gather from the email full header. Trace that IP to get the city, get the name of the ISP (if it was sent at home) or the company he/she works for (if he/she sent it from work). ;)
hotmail

Luis G

Staff member
Configure your mail client to show email full headers and look for the
X-Originating-IP field. Trace that or PM me the IP and I'll do the nasty work for ya ;)

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Luis G said:
Configure your mail client to show email full headers and look for the
X-Originating-IP field. Trace that or PM me the IP and I'll do the nasty work for ya ;)

what is the point, really someone wanted to cause problems, they failed, they learnt there lesson

Luis G

Staff member
paul_valaru said:
what is the point, really someone wanted to cause problems, they failed, they learnt there lesson

The point is to clear your suspicions, you said you have an idea, with this info you can be almost certain.

Uki Chick

paul_valaru said:

because curious minds want to know who has something against one of us.