People who need a good drubbing...

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
You know...sometimes a good drubbing is only a start. This drubbing should be followed by a fair trial, and then a first-class execution. Both the drubbing and the execution should be public. :mad4:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Natural_Cork_Stopper.jpg

Gato_Solo

This also caught my attention. The drubbing, however, needs to go beyond just the judge. The fired employee needs a drubbing even more enthusiastic. Bet this harpy knew that the tape was 'hollywood', and just wanted a little payback for losing her job.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
"In my opinion, the real story here, so strongly expressed by an alert and outraged public, is not about me or my sins, but...

It's never your fault anymore. Find or create a scapegoat, deflect and deny, and avoid the real issue at all costs.

Sounds like a page out of ol' Bill "We need to define what 'is' is" Klinton's playbook, huh?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Fashion insanity. Also shows that stupidity actually is hereditary. :rolleyes:

Gato, my brother, are you suggesting that baggy pants aren't(or weren't) part of your African heritage? Wearing your drawers with your drawers exposed isn't a part of your culture? (I always thought living in America made THAT your culture but what do I know)

Gato_Solo

Gato, my brother, are you suggesting that baggy pants aren't(or weren't) part of your African heritage? Wearing your drawers with your drawers exposed isn't a part of your culture? (I always thought living in America made THAT your culture but what do I know)

Fashion is never really part of a heritage. If it were, we'd still be wearing loincloths. Stupidity, however is an enduring concept, passed down from parent to child in perpetuity.

Gato_Solo

While mostly true, it can be closely associated with a particular heritage. I submit...the overalls. See 'em and most people instantly think some derivitive of country/mountaineer/Southroner.

Depends. If they're greasy/oily, I think mechanic. If they're dirty, I think farmer. If they look like they just came out of the dry cleaners, I think 'poseur'. Before anyone takes offense, the area I grew up in was semi-rural, and thats what farm workers and mechanics wore...

Back to the main title...

Ever hear of a blanket? As for the flight attendant, she needs a good drubbing as well...followed by a round of sex like she has never seemed to have.

Gato_Solo

Only one question here...Where would you start? The son, the wife (for bailing the son out), or the step-father? Each deserves a good public beating. If you have to ask why, then you may need a good drubbing as well...

Inkara1

Glad I read the whole story... at first, I thought the dad sodomized the step-son with his cock instead of with a metal object, which would be kinda creepy considering what it was in revenge for...

A.B.Normal

Only one question here...Where would you start? The son, the wife (for bailing the son out), or the step-father? Each deserves a good public beating. If you have to ask why, then you may need a good drubbing as well...

Well since it was the step dads daughter whom the 18yr old attacked ,then I think he needs a drubbing for not finishing the job.Either way the girl isn't going to have a father present to future protect her.

Gato_Solo

Well since it was the step dads daughter whom the 18yr old attacked ,then I think he needs a drubbing for not finishing the job.Either way the girl isn't going to have a father present to future protect her.

1. The son needs a drubbing for sodomizing his sister. Dad did the right thing calling the cops.
2. The mom needs a drubbing for bailing that piece of garbage out of jail, knowing that dad was against it, and knowing what he did.
3. Dad needs a drubbing for sodomizing his step-son. Thats what the other prisoners are for when that piece of garbage is in jail. If he'd killed the step-son "in the heat of the moment" I'd feel a little less like giving him a drubbing, though...just a little.