Pepsi

Which of the following Pepsi products do you like?

• Pepsi Blue

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Pepsi One

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Pepsi

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Screw Pepsi, give me Vanilla Coke

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters

Janimal

Ardsgaine said:
Spirit said:
Ardsgaine said:
Coke is the best... I will only drink Pepsi when forced to by restaurants that don't realize how much it sucks.

What he said! Vanilla Coke isn't all that bad - but it is just a bastardized version of the real thing.

I've been afraid to try Vanilla Coke... someone told me it has a bad aftertaste, and I just don't need that in my life right now. :p

That was probably me dear. I tried Vanilla Coke out a little while ago. Didn't care much for it. I thought I'd like it (love Cream Soda), but it did have kind of a funky aftertaste. :shrug:

tommyj27

Not really Banned
good ole' pepsi is where it's at, i've spent the last years on a campus with a coke monopoly (2mi. to the nearest pepsi machine). pepsi twist, good stuff, now i don't have to slice lemons anymore. and run mixes just fine with pepsi...or i'm sure i'll come to that conclusion on jan. 18 :D

freako104

i think it was a regular coffee. it wasnt flavoured if thats what you mean. i was in Jamaica when i tried it and that was a couple of years ago. i was still in HS when i went

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
i meant if it was expresso, capuccino, moka or some other type of coffee.

freako104

it was a regular coffee from a pot sorry theres so many coffees out there that i wasnt sure what you meant

Arris

Didn't realise there was anything but Pepsi and that god awful Pepsi "Lets take the sugar out and replace it with far far far too much artificial sweetener in to compensate" Max. They both suck and I don't think we have the new pepsi's in the UK but I'm sure they are of the same high standard as the others ;)

Dave

pepsi still sucks, but what do i know. i drink diet coke....

the restaurants around here mix all sorts of different liquor with the coffee. i try to avoid coffee, so i've never tried them.

Ardsgaine

Janimal said:
That was probably me dear. I tried Vanilla Coke out a little while ago. Didn't care much for it. I thought I'd like it (love Cream Soda), but it did have kind of a funky aftertaste. :shrug:

Dunno... I wanna say it was Travoid. Why I would take his word on something like that, I can't say... I think it just confirmed my prejudice against bastardizing Coke. :eh:

Dave

here are a couple of rum/coffee drinks

SPANISH COFFEE

Ingredients:
- 4 oz Hot Coffee
- 1 oz Tia Maria
- 1 oz Light Rum
- 1 oz Heavy Cream
- Glassware: Irish Coffee Glass

Combine hot coffee, tia maria, light rum in an Irish coffee glass and stir. Add heavy cream on top.

CARIBBEAN COFFEE

Ingredients:
- 4 oz Hot Chocolate
- 1 oz Dark Rum
- 1 oz Light Cream
- 1 tsp Granulated Sugar
- Glassware: Irish Coffee Glass

Dissolve the sugar into coffee in an Irish Coffee glass. Add the rum and cream and stir.

Inkara1

Anyone who dislikes Pepsi should avoid Fresno. Not because of the high crime rate or the poor air quality that's led to a very high athsma rate, but because Pepsi practically owns the town.

Pepsi Twist is one of my favorite sodas, actually. I think the bit of lemon adds something really good to the taste.

BlurOfSerenity

i love coke, especially cherry coke. i drink a can of that every day at lunch.
when i first tried vanilla coke, i thought it was terrible. but as my mom said, "it tastes better when it's warm and flat".
but i hate diet coke.

and here's something interesting:
love regular coke, but i hate diet coke.
i hate regular pepsi, but diet pepsi is... ok.
hmmmmm.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Against better judgment, I tried vanilla coke. It remotely resembled Pepsi with a shot of schnapps in it (not that I would know what that tastes like :look: )

halamikage

ash r said:
and here's something interesting:
love regular coke, but i hate diet coke.
i hate regular pepsi, but diet pepsi is... ok.
hmmmmm.

hey that's me as well. So I guess I'm really not alone in this world. :D But I think its 'cause my 'rents drink diet pepsi but us kids drink Coke. :shrug: So no matter what, there's both in the house...if we have soda.

But I'm a very heavy coke drinker. Unless of course, like Ards said, I'm forced to by restraunts who don't serve it. Luckily, Coke is served at the theatres....

Pepsi Blue sucks!