Personalized license plates...

Jeslek

Banned
Do you have one? :D I'm getting one that says "P ENG" for Professional Engineer, WITH the University of Waterloo logo on it. And btw University of Waterloo is the best damn applied science university in the world, except for M.I.T. I'm PROUD to go to Waterloo. Mwhahahahahaha :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: University rocks!

Jeslek

Banned
Here is a gallery:

http://www.webreference.com/outlook/license/gallery.html

ma.tcpip.gif

pa.haxxor.gif

Only in California:
ca.imgsrc.gif

Stupid peach:
fl.lollol.gif

Jeslek

Banned
What the hell was I thinking. Lol I was eating a peach at that time. Of course it is an orange :)

unclehobart

I don't know why Georgia considered to be the peach state. I think we rank 4th in the nation. Heck ... South Carolina produces almost double.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Wasn't there a picture of a car with a "JJR-512" license plate on it somewhere around the net?

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
I tried to get "DICK H" on a tag once, but the bitch at the courthouse said it was vulgar, and that wasn't allowed. :rolleyes: I don't think there's any such law, and besides, it's my name.

Oh well, I got something else and haven't changed it since.

alex

Originally posted by outside looking in
I tried to get "DICK H" on a tag once, but the bitch at the courthouse said it was vulgar, and that wasn't allowed. :rolleyes: I don't think there's any such law, and besides, it's my name.

Oh well, I got something else and haven't changed it since.

OLI, I hope your last name isn't Head....mine is :headbang:

[b]

I have a personalized plate.

K TIGER

Short for kleptotiger, a nick I use on another board.