Petition for another layer to the chain of command

unclehobart

I think the board could be well served if there was another layer of command added to the site. I think that the place could use a pair of super mods... people who have the ability to jump on everything in all forums or to help out with the small wetwork tasks of moving threads or sticking links and handling small editing requests without having the three admin having to chase after it all. The powerbase would be just like normal mods... just that they could exert assistance/influence to all forums.

tommyj27

Not really Banned
interesting idea, what about giving the current mods influence over all forums as is already done in KK and CAD? they could still keep an eye on their respective forum but they would be able to respond to requests elsewhere?

unclehobart

From what I know of most other sites that have supermods... they still have an original pet forum that they are expected to maintain the peace in.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
It wouldn't be a bad idea, give em a little more power to control things when the regular mod isn't around. We already have a nice worldly mix so as to cover the normal daylight hours of everyone, just give a couple of the existing the power. I know the supermod hasn't gone over well here in the past, but it's not like we have a spacktard to deal with anymore.

whoreable

I broke free using my L33t Hax0r skillzz or whatever that thing you damn kids are always saying.

LOL j/k

I dont think they could let me edit my posts easily unless they just put me back in the main user group. Or maybe Samcurry really loves me like I suspect he might.

not a bad idea... was discussing this with sam a while back, but our supermod history so far as you all know is well.... :D

unclehobart

Hopefully we would be wiser than to choose the likes of Bhubba (<to defeat his thread searches. ;) ) and SBKanada (<same). One should not hire the weasel to guard the henhouse.

B

Bubba

unclehobart said:
I think the board could be well served if there was another layer of command added to the site. I think that the place could use a pair of super mods... people who have the ability to jump on everything in all forums or to help out with the small wetwork tasks of moving threads or sticking links and handling small editing requests without having the three admin having to chase after it all. The powerbase would be just like normal mods... just that they could exert assistance/influence to all forums.

I hope you are joking. I locked one thread and all hell broke loose. If my opinion means anything at all, I am against the idea. The current mods are doing ok.

*Please don't edit this out. I'm not going to rehash the past. That's all I have to say about it.

B

Bubba

unclehobart said:
Hopefully we would be wiser than to choose the likes of Bhubba (<to defeat his thread searches. ;) ) and SBKanada (<same). One should not hire the weasel to guard the henhouse.

I'm beginning to think you are a jerk. I know I said I was going to be nice but I could leave again.

People tells me I am welcome to post and be a member. The next thing I know is that you are calling me a weasel.

If I remember right, I was banned for standing up for what I believe in. I didn't do one thing to you today, and you started the crap again.