• YES

Votes: 16 100.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other (hehe)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vortex

I don't see why he bothers.. I mean, you did say no, and the Admins and Mods have final say anyway.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
fury said:
:eek2:

Admins have a say?! Why doesn't anybody tell me these things? :grumpy:

Oh SHIT!!! Who told him? Dammit, we have kept him in the dark for 8 months now, and someone blabbed.

whoreable

i thought it would be unfair if i voted. at least one person supports me. they will be allowed in my special club.

PT

Well you and LL, er L L, er Jerek, or whatever the hell he's calling himself have a wonderful time in your club.

Vortex

PuterTutor said:
Well you and LL, er L L, er Jerek, or whatever the hell he's calling himself have a wonderful time in your club.
*smacks head* BAD IMAGES BAD IMAGES!!! :eek: :cry:

PT

whoreable said:
so you didn't even vote for me? :(

No, I didn't. What good would a user group be anyway? We are either all part of one big user group, or we're not.

freako104

Vortex said:
PuterTutor said:
*smacks head* BAD IMAGES BAD IMAGES!!! :eek: :cry:

quick go look in a mirror thats an incredibly beautiful image. i dont know what a usergroup is cause i call ot central, jjr512, and xibase my usergroups and friends.

unclehobart

A user group is a network of people who share a common interest, typically a particular aspect of computer technology. The members of this human network interact and share information on a peer-to-peer basis with each other, raising the knowledge and expertise levels of the group as a whole.

Think along the lines of car clubs or computer clubs. A help/chat/fleamarket if you will.

Scanty

A group of people who share the same interests as whoreable is somewhat of an impossibility then... :D