Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

Gotnolegs

I'm on the scrounge.

I am currently making myself a website for my business and could use a hand.

If you have a mo could you take a look here and let me know if the javascript works for your browser. I could also do with knowing what browser you use.

Thanks a lot

Gnl

Rose

I'm using Windows Exploder 6.0. I visited your site. I don't know about any java script unless you're referring to the mouse trail thingie. Which, personally I find repulsive and annoying. but that's just a personal preference. :) [edited] But I don't see any lizards. :(

MrBishop

IE 6.0.2800

I can see the blue balls (mouse linked) and the lizards.

May I suggest, from the perspective of someone who designs for a living, that you can turf the blue-balls. They get distracting right after the 20 seconds of WOW. If it's a corp site, lose it quickly.

Other than that...the code seems good to me

BTW.. your FTP port is WIDE open. Secure it :)

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
if you click on the link, on the page, and se the coming soon thing, wait and you see a lizard, or maybe I shouldn't eat those mushrooms at lunch anymore

Gotnolegs

Thanks guys

I will lose the Java as soon as I get the proper site up, but I figure in the mean time, like it or hate it you'll remember it...

A.B.Normal

Win98SE Netscape 7.1 and the blue ball just sat on the left side of the screen,but I did see the Lizard after clicking the link.

IE 6.0.28 has the blue tracking balls though,so its an NS thing,no lizards in the link however,stuck "loading aniMagX images" ..

chcr

Too cute for words
It seems you probably are unaware of the connotations of blue balls in the US, and lizards are just icky (that was a joke, BTW).

IE6 :D

Kawaii

I am using Mozilla Firebird and i only see a non-animated blue ball to the far left.
On my IE6 browser i can see the balls following my cursor and swinging around and stuff, but still no lizards.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
I have blue balls most of the time...without even clicking the link. :retard:

I get the chasers but I didn't see the lizard...which is ok with me. Never did like looking at other people's lizards...

I'm on IE 5.1 Mac

Ms Ann Thrope

IE 6.0.2800

saw the blue balls, hit enter and saw the text, but no lizard (bottom of my window stated "done with errors on page)

closed it, went back a second time and it worked fine with scurrying lizards... :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
IE 6.0.2800.1106

Blue balls were plentiful, and unfortunately, the lizards worked. I highly dislike the way that it moved the titlebar out of my reach though...