PMs

Scanty

PMs are really screwy for me. Sometimes they send and sometimes they're just left in the outbox and never go. I just wanted to know if this was a general problem for everyone or whether it's only me and my computer...all on our lonesome.

:(

:D

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
if it stays in the outbox it means the recipient hasn't read it.

Scanty

DON'T SAY I HAVE PMS MOTHERFUCKER I'LL GIVE YOU PMS YOU SONOFAMUTHERFECKINGBITCHASSFECKASSWHOREOFSATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL FUCKING PISS ON YOUR GRAVE!!!! I'LL FUCKING RIP OFF YOUR HEAD AND SHIT IN YOUR NECK, YOU PISS-WENCH SPACKTARD!!!!!!!! PMS!!!????? I'LL GIVE YOU PMS!!!!!!!!

:D

whoreable

Scanty said:
DON'T SAY I HAVE PMS MOTHERFUCKER I'LL GIVE YOU PMS YOU SONOFAMUTHERFECKINGBITCHASSFECKASSWHOREOFSATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL FUCKING PISS ON YOUR GRAVE!!!! I'LL FUCKING RIP OFF YOUR HEAD AND SHIT IN YOUR NECK, YOU PISS-WENCH SPACKTARD!!!!!!!! PMS!!!????? I'LL GIVE YOU PMS!!!!!!!!

that gave me a big hard-on

fury

Administrator
Staff member
If the message is in the outbox, it has definitely been sent (there's no way a message would end up in the outbox otherwise), but the person has never read it. It won't leave the outbox and go to the sent box until it is read. Try unleashing some of your PMS on he/she who dares not to read your PM's. :D

Scanty

fury said:
If the message is in the outbox, it has definitely been sent (there's no way a message would end up in the outbox otherwise), but the person has never read it. It won't leave the outbox and go to the sent box until it is read. Try unleashing some of your PMS on he/she who dares not to read your PM's. :D

Thanks for explaining, fury. :)

It's not that messages aren't being read, I just wanted to know the specifics of the 'outbox' and the 'sentbox'. I get it now.

Scanty

I knew that if a message was in the outbox, it meant the person hadn't read it, but I thought that was because it hadn't been sent. Like it is with emails. That's why I said...
yes I know that, Luis.
...when he said that PMs in the outbox meant they hadn't been read yet.

Evidently, when PMs are in the outbox it only means they haven't been read...but they have actually been sent. That's the part I didn't know.

GET IT?

Psycho

I'd say there's still something wrong with the PM system... it tells me I have no messages from Scanty... :crying3: :p